Where is ranked elimination?

Competitive Discussion
Jeff said twice that he wouldnt be oposed to the idea and it could be fun, so where is it?

I am sure i am not the only one waiting for it...
Bumping because 6v6 sucks.
12/19/2017 12:41 PMPosted by Sonicphi
Jeff said twice that he wouldnt be oposed to the idea and it could be fun, so where is it?

Agreed. It's nice to not have to listen to your team whine and just play the game.

Yea, because it'll be fun as watching a bunch of Mcree's kill each other then refuse to swap off in REAL competitive mode because "I'm this rank in DM so I'm not switching."

Don't want to give DPS mains anymore reason not to switch.
12/19/2017 01:56 PMPosted by PsychoMantis

Yea, because it'll be fun as watching a bunch of Mcree's kill each other then refuse to swap off in REAL competitive mode because "I'm this rank in DM so I'm not switching."

If its not fun to you, guess what? you dont have to play it....

If anything dps mains wont bother you in 6v6 because they will be to busy ranking up in 3v3.
<span class="truncated">...</span>

If its not fun to you, guess what? you dont have to play it....

If anything dps mains wont bother you in 6v6 because they will be to busy ranking up in 3v3.

lmao, never said I didn't like DM, just think it's a trash idea making a competitive mode that's so obviously bias toward 3-4 characters.