WIDOW NOIRE

General Discussion
Why is it only for pre-purchasing overwatch. Can´t it be for origins? Please.
Beware of scams trying to still sell the code. It expired in May
Yeae i know but i am sad. Cos that skin is awesome and i cant get it in any way :(
12/31/2017 09:10 AMPosted by SeaOfCheese
Beware of scams trying to still sell the code. It expired in May

Yup yup!!

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20760617562?page=3#post-42

Sorry OP limited skin to make people feel special :/
12/31/2017 09:11 AMPosted by ijuro
Yeae i know but i am sad. Cos that skin is awesome and i cant get it in any way :(
I don’t understand the appeal of tbh. It looks...weird in my opinion,
it looks so freaking good
This is the first time I've ever seen a pre-order exclusive stay exclusive.

Kind of proud of Blizz tbh.
12/31/2017 09:15 AMPosted by JakuNonon
12/31/2017 09:11 AMPosted by ijuro
I don’t understand the appeal of tbh. It looks...weird in my opinion,
Neither do I

I have it and her other legendaries are a lot better(specially Talon and Côte D'azur). And her new Blizzworld skin(Nova) is really good.

It's not bad, it's just that it's weird and her other skins are better

But everyone has a different taste, so whatevs
yea but i got to tis game in 2017 and didnt know about it before so i am kinda sad :/
12/31/2017 09:17 AMPosted by ijuro
it looks so freaking good
Nova honestly blows it out of the water
12/31/2017 09:20 AMPosted by Error
12/31/2017 09:15 AMPosted by JakuNonon
... I don’t understand the appeal of tbh. It looks...weird in my opinion,
Neither do I

I have it and her other legendaries are a lot better(specially Talon and Côte D'azur). And her new Blizzworld skin(Nova) is really good.

It's not bad, it's just that it's weird and her other skins are better

But everyone has a different taste, so whatevs

Limited skins a good for bragging? I have Blizzcon Bastion but prefer Rooster skin.
i play widow a lot but i cant get skins for her what so ever. This summer i tried to get the widow the most and didnt get her :( and i have only huntress and odile. and the other non good stuff
12/31/2017 09:27 AMPosted by ijuro
i play widow a lot but i cant get skins for her what so ever. This summer i tried to get the widow the most and didnt get her :( and i have only huntress and odile. and the other non good stuff
Don't worry.

The event skins will come back

Besides that, there is an awesome Widow skin that will be added on the regular pool(it won't be locked after 3 weeks of being added and come back in one year) on January, most people are thinking that it will be out on this Tuesday
i know about the skin but its not that good its just like any other legendary
not good but either not bad
and i have saved up 50 lootboxes from levels for the new skins but i can see hat like always i will get nothing.
12/31/2017 09:36 AMPosted by ijuro
and i have saved up 50 lootboxes from levels for the new skins but i can see hat like always i will get nothing.
This doesn't work

The items are determined on the time you got the loot boxes.

When the update with the skins arrive, your loot boxes won't be from that update, so there won't be any new skins from it.
too be fair origins gets 5 legendary skins
are
u
!@#$ing
kidding
me?
so
i
dont
gonna
get
anything.
i am %^-*ing killing myself
It's just a skin... Imo it's not her best one. But, we all have different tastes.
At Target I saw a copy of Overwatch Origins edition with a sticker of Widowmaker Noire saying something along the lines of free skins. I'd check for the physical copy if I were you.