[System] : You have (1) unread messages from Blizzard

Competitive Discussion
"[System] : You have (1) unread messages from Blizzard in your in-box. Please use Alt + F4 to read this, failure to do so will result in punishment "

Why am I getting a report from the system and losing SR cause it kicks me out of the game when I follow orders, is someone hacking chat cause I gotten no msg.

<Forum Moderator Note: Removed link. Please do not call out players by name on the forums. Use the in game reporting tools to report inappropriate chat.>
ive notice it wasn't the system but the player that chatted before hand
I'm amazed that in the time it took you to stream that, clip it, and make a post here, you didn't realize that you fell for the oldest internet trick in the book. Alt + F4 closes your current window. No video game will ever tell you to press it because it will close the game.
I don't believe this, eleborate troll and advertising for stream is more likely than falling for that.
12/19/2017 05:09 PMPosted by Grizzly
I don't believe this, eleborate troll and advertising for stream is more likely than falling for that.

I've seen this guys clips on youtube before. a lot of it is wtf shenanigans and this sint the first time he has done this. lol
This is hilarious. I'm sorry if you actually fell for that. Just report the player that chatted that.