Suicide bomber junkrat skin

General Discussion
We all know that suicide junkrat is a good strat. We need junkrat to get suicide bomber skin!
I think Blizzard would catch a lot of heat if they decide to encourage terrorism in their game.
Just no.
12/25/2017 02:18 PMPosted by Squidbarrel
I think Blizzard would catch a lot of heat if they decide to encourage terrorism in their game.

Junkrat is a Ball of Terrorism.

that being said calling it "Suicide bomber" probably isn't the smartest decision
nothing says junkrat can't have a skin that is just him strapped head to toe in way too many active explosives
What's up with all these toxic posts and necros today, do you guys really have nothing better to do on Christmas?
12/25/2017 02:26 PMPosted by Shade
What's up with all these toxic posts and necros today, do you guys really have nothing better to do on Christmas?

*looks at post date*

*reads title and OP*

? you tell me
Reported for trolling.
uhm lol that's kind of dark humour post pg13 standards that could hurt sentiments
12/25/2017 02:18 PMPosted by Squidbarrel

B-but muh diversity!
yes
Yeah, cause suicide bombers are funny... Oh lets give Reaper a schoolshooter skin, I mean he is edgy and got 2 guns right?
12/25/2017 03:22 PMPosted by DinozaDude
Yeah, cause suicide bombers are funny... Oh lets give Reaper a schoolshooter skin, I mean he is edgy and got 2 guns right?

Who ever liked this comment that used "School shooter" for a joke post is a sick F*ck.
12/25/2017 03:30 PMPosted by SirDerpz
12/25/2017 03:22 PMPosted by DinozaDude

Who ever liked this comment that used "School shooter" for a joke post is a sick F*ck.

Anything can be funny depending on time and place.

his joke isn't amazing in quality sure (though it's more sarcasm)
You need to calm down and just live life

people these days just need to learn to have fun with their free time
12/25/2017 02:26 PMPosted by Shade
this is not a toxic post, and necroing is reviving dead posts that aren’t relevant, which i don’t see happening
12/25/2017 03:47 PMPosted by SirRender
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Anything can be funny depending on time and place.

his joke isn't amazing in quality sure (though it's more sarcasm)
You need to calm down and just live life

people these days just need to learn to have fun with their free time

Well, atleast it's good to know in the future that this community is based both on Toxicity and school shootings.

Hello! Since this thread doesn't appear to be going anywhere constructive, it's being locked - Moderator