Autosilence!?

General Discussion
12/28/2017 06:31 PMPosted by Rownan
And I bring that up because you are convinced I am someone I am not.

A whiny kid throwing a tantrum for getting punished for breaking the rules?

Actually, you are.

And kiddo, you could claim to be anyone in the dang world.

JFC this is pathetic. Honestly, geniunely, truthfully pathetic.
how to have fun in OW:

Do not speak;
Do not use character lines;
Do not use spray;
Do not use emote;
Just play.
12/28/2017 06:32 PMPosted by clockworkfox
Look, kid, I don't want your daddy's facebook. It's creepy as heck that you're even trying to get me to add 'you' on FB anyway.

Its only creepy for you because you hide behind a mask on the internet and the thought of people knowing who you are behind that mask scares you. I on the other hand have no mask. In real life and online, I say and I mean what I say when it comes out of my mouth.

To your other points - In real life its not a button you press that automatically kicks someone out. You go up to another person and they judge if its just or not. See if the punishments were reviewed and dealt by an actual human justly and I got punished and informed why then I would be completely fine. But this auto punish thing is a big no-go.
12/28/2017 06:34 PMPosted by Smurfman
how to have fun in OW:

Do not speak;
Do not use character lines;
Do not use spray;
Do not use emote;
Just play.

But I like socializing :(
I need more friends that actually play this game.
Its only creepy for you because you hide behind a mask on the internet and the thought of people knowing who are behind that mask scares you.

No, it's creepy because you're a stranger who apperantly has the emotional maturity of a ten year old with no comprehension of rules or boundries.

12/28/2017 06:38 PMPosted by Rownan
I on the other hand have no mask. In real life and online, I say and I mean what I say when it comes out of my mouth.

Watch out, we have a tough guy over here!

Guess what, son? Me too. And yet I know when, where, and when to draw the line because I am an adult and I understand that just spouting whatever nonsense drops into my head at any given time might not be the best idea. I have this thing called 'self control' and 'impulse control'. Try it on for size.

(And you know what, tough guy? I've been silenced a few times, too. You know what I don't do? I don't come onto the forums whining like a wittle baby about it. Becuase I deserved it. I took my punishment like a grown, adult woman, and I went on with my life.)

12/28/2017 06:38 PMPosted by Rownan
To your other points - In real life its not a button you press that automatically kicks someone out.

Here's where that part about 'if something is intolerable, you can leave' thing works in your favor. If you hate it so much, you can stop playing.

These are the rules of the pool. You don't have to like them. You also don't have to stay.

Or, you can grow up, learn to control yourself, and not get in trouble.

Hello. This thread is starting to get off-track with insults and non-constructive discussion, so we're going to go ahead and lock it. - Moderator