What about a Lich King skin for Reinhardt?

General Discussion
I think Lich King would be a great skin for Reinhardt, he would look badass. Crusader Reinhardt looks like Prince Arthas so Lich King is a good skin idea for Reinhardt.
Here is an image of Lich King in case you don't know how he looks like (hearthstone artwork):

https://imgur.com/a/L0ulo
Idk, Crusader Rein reminds me of Varian Wrynn. Rest his soul.
MeI deserves it more
Reinhardt can't get a skin with a sword because that would require changing his animations.
01/04/2018 01:08 PMPosted by SteamPunk
Reinhardt can't get a skin with a sword because that would require changing his animations.

Maybe a modified hammer/axe?

Why would it require an animation change?
01/04/2018 01:11 PMPosted by LASERPEWPEW

Because the way you hold a big hammer is vastly different to the way you hold a big sword.
Reinhardt the Lightbringer
They need a Ragnaros The Firelord skin for Reinhardt
01/04/2018 01:20 PMPosted by HandSoap

Yknow I figured Reinhardt would get the Blackhand skin, but it works for Doomfist too.
01/04/2018 01:14 PMPosted by SteamPunk
01/04/2018 01:11 PMPosted by LASERPEWPEW

Because the way you hold a big hammer is vastly different to the way you hold a big sword.

could easily make it into a zweihander, with the handle of the sword being fairly large. I recognize that it would take away from the aesthetic of Frostmourne but it would be possible to incorporate with his existing animations.
01/04/2018 01:24 PMPosted by ReinStein
01/04/2018 01:14 PMPosted by SteamPunk

could easily make it into a zweihander, with the handle of the sword being fairly large. I recognize that it would take away from the aesthetic of Frostmourne but it would be possible to incorporate with his existing animations.

No wait
make him hold it upside down
http://i.imgur.com/ui6T3MV.jpg
01/04/2018 01:29 PMPosted by SteamPunk
No wait
make him hold it upside down
http://i.imgur.com/ui6T3MV.jpg

Half-swording would kind of defeat the point of him getting a sword in the first place, considering you are just using it in the same way a hammer is used.
He better have unique voice lines like "I am a Crusader Insect!!"
LK skin would rule!
01/04/2018 02:01 PMPosted by Banshee
He better have unique voice lines like "I am a Crusader Insect!!"

DIE INSECT

Rofl, weapons aren't individually animated. They're just boxes with graphics in the developer screen.
01/05/2018 06:13 AMPosted by Gouca

Rofl, weapons aren't individually animated. They're just boxes with graphics in the developer screen.
Yeah, nobody holds a sword by the middle of the blade. It would be absolutely terrible.