Genjiwatch is tiring

General Discussion
I have actually seen more Junkrat than Genji recently, but okay. Genji is annoying, but so is basically every other hero in the game. A good Lucio on Ilios is even more infuriating to play against than Genji, does that mean we have to nerf Lucio? Hell no.
12/15/2017 12:56 PMPosted by WorstWidowEU
I have actually seen more Junkrat than Genji recently, but okay. Genji is annoying, but so is basically every other hero in the game. A good Lucio on Ilios is even more infuriating to play against than Genji, does that mean we have to nerf Lucio? Hell no.

But Genji has been among the most popular since release and has never really stopped
12/15/2017 01:04 PMPosted by Moon
12/15/2017 12:56 PMPosted by WorstWidowEU

But Genji has been among the most popular since release and has never really stopped

So have S76 and Lucio. When we nerfing them? /s

Popular does not equal overpowered.
I would play alot more OW if he was balanced. He is in every match i play and it gets old having to play twice as well to beat him with that overloaded kit.

I'm pretty sure the only reason he has not been adjusted is that hes too popular/too many gengi one-tricks, and blizzard is afraid of backlash. at the very least, he needs more/better counters. ex. RH hook combo could actually work and kill him, which seems pretty fair if you land hook on jump-spamming, fast-walking, deflecting, dashing genji... instead you lose a 8 sec CD that is the core of your kit to do 50 damage.
12/15/2017 02:31 PMPosted by Kazaaak
He is in every match i play

What rank/MMR? Because unless you're in Masters, he's never the #1 picked hero. He's also picked less than Junk in Bronze through Gold, and Junk maintains a higher winrate than him in every rank as well. Genji also always has a worse winrate than Pharah and Soldier.

The facts show Genji is balanced and not this OP god you try to make him out to be.

it gets old having to play twice as well to beat him with that overloaded kit.

Define "overloaded" then.

I'm pretty sure the only reason he has not been adjusted is that hes too popular/too many gengi one-tricks,

Funny, people said the same thing about Ana. "There are too many Ana mains, they wouldn't risk pissing them off." "Blizz just has favoritism and bias towards Ana." And yet she was left as one of the worst heroes in the game for several months before she got looked at.

ex. RH hook combo could actually work and kill him, which seems pretty fair if you land hook on jump-spamming, fast-walking, deflecting, dashing genji...

What are you on about? I've been one-shot plenty of times by Roadhog when playing as Genji.
mercy main complaining about the abundance and balance of another hero BAHAHAHAHA
mercy mains be like...
ironic isn't it
He's fine, he's balanced and I am speaking as a support main that is suppose to hate his guts. Junkrat is far worse in terms of balance.
Smoke grenade, anyone? That allies can see through?
Another Support main, calling a flanker who's ENTIRE PURPOSE of design is to go to the backline and kill supports, Overpowered.

Paper's too OP. Sincerely, ROCK.
Hanzo scatter is hundrets times worse the deflect..
12/15/2017 11:05 AMPosted by GenjiDeity
deflect is fine, it got a bug fix which was good. hes pretty balanced except all of his bug which weigh him down. def needs to be fixed

i just love that this got 40 down votes xD
12/15/2017 05:16 PMPosted by D3LT4
Another Support main, calling a flanker who's ENTIRE PURPOSE of design is to go to the backline and kill supports, Overpowered.

Paper's too OP. Sincerely, ROCK.

Yeah the forums are not the best place for anyone who isn't a tank or support
12/15/2017 11:03 AMPosted by Moon
He's just everywhere. Every. Damned. Game.

Please, he isn't balanced, his deflect is ridiculously cheap and easy to use.

Please, for the love of good, and to make this game fun for once, nerf this hero.

One word: Winston.
When I'm dying to a certain hero, instead of git gud, I ask for nerf on forum.
^What behind nerf threads

Just what will happen if Blizzard does listen to these BS and nerf every single hero in this game
good thing im a moira main (btw)

but yeah pls nerf his huge deflect box.
He isn't in every game, look at his pick rate in higher competitive, and he doesn't need a nerf, he needs tuning to the size of his deflect hitbox, and a fix to his regular hitbox while dashing / jumping.
12/15/2017 11:03 AMPosted by Moon
He's just everywhere. Every. Damned. Game.

Please, he isn't balanced, his deflect is ridiculously cheap and easy to use.

Please, for the love of good, and to make this game fun for once, nerf this hero.

Pick Winston
No.

Genji is statistically fine. His job is to kill Supports, ask for some peel if you are in trouble.