Supposed Hero 27 Leak

General Discussion
1 2 3 7 Next
Link with the infos of the leak: http://boards.4chan.org/v/thread/401934657/overwatch-hero-27
Sounds legit
source: http://boards.4chan.org/v/thread/401934657/overwatch-hero-27
welcome
Highly Rated
Sounds like hogwash to me.
Why would someone risk their job, seems kinda set up to look legit but I'm a natural skeptic of anything related to this game lately so ignore me.
Waiting for his to be 404d
01/02/2018 02:26 PMPosted by CptCanada

Expect YouTube videos in t minus 5 seconds :p
I don't see a dev of the game leaking to 4chan. They greatly dislike the game over there. It's like shouting to a vacuum of players who'll just respond "I don't care". It's more likely a leak would occur on something like Reddit or would occur anonymously to a popular Youtuber.
I'm usually cautious about leaks but 4chan thy did get The Mei animated short and Orisa right.

I'm hoping the uprising thing is true that'd be a huge step ahead for the lore I imagine Winston and Tracer could have the team set up by then with heroes like Reinhardt, Torbjoron, Mccree, Mei, Genji, and Mercy
Highly Rated
A gun that does 20 dps eh?

So he needs 10 seconds to kill McCree.

Seems totally realistic.
Another barrier tank?
01/02/2018 02:27 PMPosted by drinkwater
01/02/2018 02:26 PMPosted by CptCanada

Expect YouTube videos in t minus 5 seconds :p

LADIES AND GENTLEMAN! THIS IS MENTAL!

Now here is 10 minutes of me talking out of my bum
01/02/2018 02:27 PMPosted by Bigglesworth
I don't see a dev of the game leaking to 4chan. They greatly dislike the game over there. It's like shouting to a vacuum of players who'll just respond "I don't care". It's more likely a leak would occur on something like Reddit or would occur anonymously to a popular Youtuber.

There's a guy on /r6g/ who leaks all the new ops and maps a month before they're released in Rainbow 6 Siege. Also wasn't Assassin's Creed being in Egypt in 2017 leaked on 4chan as well. So it's definitely not out of the realms of possibility
Doubtful it's legit. For one they refer to Liao as "him" and judging by First Strike, that's quite unlikely. Secondly, while it may well be the guy from Moira's picture, another anchor tank so soon isn't likely.
01/02/2018 02:31 PMPosted by TwixSnickers
Another barrier tank? Cancer.

My thoughts exactly. I am disappointed if its real that it's not a tank-healer hybrid. barrierwatch is becoming a nightmare over time, with only moira and symmetra being the only heroes who can bypass all the shields
01/02/2018 02:30 PMPosted by BigProf

Seems totally realistic.

In compensation it has the highest HP, tons of armor and a good barrier.
01/02/2018 02:34 PMPosted by FenrirSouza
01/02/2018 02:30 PMPosted by BigProf

Seems totally realistic.

In compensation it has the highest HP, tons of armor and a good barrier.

A gun that does 1 hp per second, in compensation the hero has 45 thousand HP
i feel like the name is legit because of the whole thing about the huge stream and what Jefff said but i dont think that is the legitimate hero
i oddly feel that this is real, i hope so because junkerqueen