PTR Testing - Movement Changes

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 15 Next
Will you tell us exactly when this change will come into effect?
First bug detected:

You can't leave the spawnpoint on Ilios. To be more precise, you can't leave the airship. You just slide backwards when you walk forward. It's really strange. This might be case with all maps with spawnpoints where you leave the airship.

Proof:
https://streamable.com/5vnif
Hi Jeff I just started posting on the forums how are you
Does this mean that Genji will be able to more effectively dodge with double jump?

As that's a big deal if he can.
Sounds good. I hope this won't result in more air-wobbling movement from side to side than is already possible.
Btw, I'm assuming adding minimal movement inertia to all characters is still off the table?
12/18/2017 03:52 PMPosted by Bloggerman
First bug detected:

You can't leave the spawnpoint on Ilios. To be more precise, you can't leave the airship. You just slide backwards when you walk forward. It's really strange. This might be case with all maps with spawnpoints where you leave the airship.

Proof:
https://streamable.com/5vnif

Thanks for the report! We're looking into this issue now. It'll remain broken on the PTR for a bit while we investigate.
Is it possible to ever fix ADADADADA spamming? its possibly the most frustrating thing about this game.
12/18/2017 04:27 PMPosted by Rizrazor
Is it possible to ever fix ADADADADA spamming? its possibly the most frustrating thing about this game.

I think this might actually affect that to, since jeff mentioned changing the way people accelerate and move. idk someone in the ptr tell us!

12/18/2017 04:31 PMPosted by Kajabuubuu

I think this might actually affect that to, since jeff mentioned changing the way people accelerate and move. idk someone in the ptr tell us!

Nothing to fix. It works as on live. In the air, you can now do some ADAD spam too lul.
But, y tho.
12/18/2017 04:34 PMPosted by idSurge

12/18/2017 04:31 PMPosted by Kajabuubuu

Nothing to fix. It works as on live. In the air, you can now do some ADAD spam too lul.
oh

oh nooooooo
Me and one other person in my game couldn't view the scoreboard for most of our game. Pressing Tab just did nothing. I confirmed Tab was still bound to scoreboard in the options. At the end of the game, like as the victory screen was showing, the scoreboard started working again.
NICE one! What about the Sombra buff though :P?
can't wait for YouTubers to make videos about this :)
When is Sym going to get love on the ptr? Y'all know, the worst hero in the entire game.
Will this prevent Moira from doing the extra long fade jumps?
12/18/2017 04:49 PMPosted by destroyer

Oh boy I sure hope not, they're so fun to do. Although the part about better air control makes me hopeful that this might even be helpful?
will this change something about the uppercut from Doomfist?
12/18/2017 04:49 PMPosted by destroyer

It appears not.