Mercy player btw, she may need another nerf

General Discussion
... mercy is my 2nd main then jesus does that make me less trustworthy because shes my 2nd most played hero

Its not like i dont have alot of hours on her, that makes me a mercy main

You can have more then one main

this is a troll right? your trying to trol us. currently your you have 16 hours on sym and only 5 hours on mercy and in the picture you linked you have 40+ hours on sym and 20+ hours on mercy its clear you MAIN sym and flex to mercy when you need to. you can try to call yourself a mercy main but your not.
I Dont Flex To Mercy I instalock her on maps where i dont want to sym

Oasis

Lijaang

Dorado and gibraltar

And when we have another mercy main i go sym because i want them on their best

If i had said mercy main btw mercy needs a revert

You wouldnt question me being a mercy main at all

You dont know if i flex or not

I d
You dont know the amount of hours i put into watching mercy streams a day to get better

I do

Stop acting like you know me
I'm not a Mercy main but I do feel she's fine right now. On top of that I'm a Genji main and have been trying to kill the current Mercy most of the time. She's a hassle to kill yes but that doesn't necessary justify a nerf
12/17/2017 04:58 PMPosted by Andough
12/17/2017 04:53 PMPosted by DrFate
... i hate it when people say im not a mercy main after all the hours i put into her i watch guides im a frequent watcher of eeveas streams in the hopes of getting to gm with sym and mercy

Mercy is what got me to diamond and sym got me to masters

I see my skill with them as equal I just play sym more because she is more fun for me but i still LOVE mercy

All my hours on her are from me instalocking her because shes so much fun and my 2nd main

Im sorry but just because i have more hours on sym doesnt mean I dont have enough hours on mercy to qualify as a mercy main especially after the amount of mercy gameplay i watch to improve

You can play a lot of hours on a hero, and that's not your main. Mercy isn't my main, even though I have over 50 hours on her. You can love a hero and play her well, but that is not your main when you primarily play a different hero.

A main is someone you primarily play. I haven't never heard of someone saying they main more than one hero unless they have almost identical hours. You do not have identical hours, or even close to similar hours.

None if this is a problem if you didn't try to use that as anecdotal validation to why your opinion is right. "I'm a Mercy main, this is why my opinion is right" from someone who isn't a Mercy main.

What is it that you don't understand?
i wasnt trying to use it to say my opinion is right

But i watch mercy disscussion and if you dont main mercy or opinion is apparently not valid on the topic

And let me tell you something

I know im a mercy main, you dont, you cant tell me im not. I DECIDE
(Unless i have like 1 hour on her then okay faire enough)

I consider myself a mercy main vecause their are alot of maps where i would rather play her then any other hero and thats because im good at her, shes fun, and her and sym are the 2 heros that I love the most

The time i spend on her and learning her isnt for me to be someone to like her

Its for me to be a mercy main

If shes not my most picked hero and thats not enough for you

Fine, but ik im a mercy main. Does that make my opinion more valid. God no it doesnt. But if tou arent a mercy main, you are swarmed with hate and not many mercy mains agree with me soi though id let everyone know i do play mercy and this is my opinion
12/17/2017 05:06 PMPosted by Engi3
I'm not a Mercy main but I do feel she's fine right now. On top of that I'm a Genji main and have been trying to kill the current Mercy most of the time. She's a hassle to kill yes but that doesn't necessary justify a nerf
faire point

My issue is that when im playing mercy as a main healer, if I for some reasone want to play moira, i cant

I have to be mercy because you need a mercy.

The only time i can play moira is if the other person decides to play mercy
12/17/2017 05:08 PMPosted by DrFate
Fine, but ik im a mercy main. Does that make my opinion more valid. God no it doesnt. But if tou arent a mercy main, you are swarmed with hate and not many mercy mains agree with me soi though id let everyone know i do play mercy and this is my opinion

The title of your thread is "Mercy main btw, she needs another nerf"

You included it for a reason, to make your opinion more valid lol.

Your opinion, alone, is valid. Because it is an opinion. Many people who aren't Mercy mains can agree that she does need more tweaking. I'm not saying I disagree with your stance (and I actually agree with it). You have more hours on Symm than anything else, then say your hours on Mercy are on par with Symm, only to provide a screenshot that shows you played Symmetra way more than Mercy. Your information and claims don't add up.

Downvote me if you want, but multiple people have called you out on it. You most likely used "Mercy Main btw" to try to make your opinion seem more valid, whether that was your full intention or not.

I'd rather you share your opinion from the perspective of someone who plays more than one hero - and you do. Because that means you're less biased because I do agree with your point.
If we arent going to nerf her then buff ana moira and sym so they can compete
And again, the part of her kit that needs nerf is res. Again. I don't understand who could have possibly thought during the rework process in blizzard, that giving mercy her ultimate as an ability was a good idea. Solo res is SIGNIFICANTLY more powerful than team res as an ultimate.
12/17/2017 05:16 PMPosted by Andough
12/17/2017 05:08 PMPosted by DrFate

The title of your thread is "Mercy main btw, she needs another nerf"

You included it for a reason, to make your opinion more valid lol.

Your opinion, alone, is valid. Because it is an opinion. Many people who aren't Mercy mains can agree that she does need more tweaking. I'm not saying I disagree with your stance (and I actually agree with it). You have more hours on Symm than anything else, then say your hours on Mercy are on par with Symm, only to provide a screenshot that shows you played Symmetra way more than Mercy. Your information and claims don't add up.

Downvote me if you want, but multiple people have called you out on it. You most likely used "Mercy Main btw" to try to make your opinion seem more valid, whether that was your full intention or not.

I'd rather you share your opinion from the perspective of someone who plays more than one hero - and you do. Because that means you're less biased.
wait

Son to be a mercy main i have to only play mercy

I already told you I have witnessed the harassment non mercy mains get when the suggest a nerf and i havent seen a mercy main suggest a nerf

Thats why i put it in so ppl could say

This guys has hours on mercy let me not roast him

If you are sooooooo opposed to me being a mercy main ill change it to

Mercy player here
12/17/2017 02:54 PMPosted by DrFate
Unpopular opinion among the mercy community and mercy mains but ima say it

As a mercy main I can deduce she is still too danm strong. We are getting closer to a balanced mercy but we need one more nerf

The alternative option which i like more is buff the other supports

Well, really just ana and sym

That would help

"unpopular"

please
we're not THAT stupid
12/17/2017 05:28 PMPosted by D3LT4
And again, the part of her kit that needs nerf is res. Again. I don't understand who could have possibly thought during the rework process in blizzard, that giving mercy her ultimate as an ability was a good idea. Solo res is SIGNIFICANTLY more powerful than team res as an ultimate.
i dont think we are far off from a balanced mercy
I think she needs a nerf as well, but I don't want a revert no way in hell. I played old mercy, and in comparison new mercy is much more fun and can carry a game way better. But I just can't stand playing her 100% of the time anymore, I want to be able to play ana/moira/zen as well. My 2nd most player hero this season is moira at 1h because I can basically never get a game where someone doesn't ask for mercy.

I think mercy needs nerfs to valk, specifically to how long it is, I really wish they would cut it down to 10s but increase the healing to 80 hps and dmg to 40%.

P.s. People shouldn't attack others just because of a profile, it really doesn't paint a full picture. Mercy main btw 200h total who really wishes I could be an ana main (150h on her) but ever since the rework on mercy I can't play her enough to surpass mercy. If I had ana as most played, would my opinion on mercy suddenly be irrelevant?
12/17/2017 05:29 PMPosted by Nelke

As a mercy main I can deduce she is still too danm strong. We are getting closer to a balanced mercy but we need one more nerf

That would help

"unpopular"

please
we're not THAT stupid

It does seem unpopular though, because people just keep screaming "REVERT!111!!" rather than talking about how to nerf her but still keep her balanced. There are some threads making suggestions but eventually you'll stumble among the revert! and the conversation about a nerf is over.
12/17/2017 02:56 PMPosted by TheMelon

That would help

Maybe I'm not reading that profile right, but it seems like you do alot more Symmetra than Mercy

By ALOT

What are u trying to achieve here?
12/17/2017 05:29 PMPosted by DrFate
Son to be a mercy main i have to only play mercy

I already told you I have witnessed the harassment non mercy mains get when the suggest a nerf and i havent seen a mercy main suggest a nerf

Thats why i put it in so ppl could say

This guys has hours on mercy let me not roast him

If you are sooooooo opposed to me being a mercy main ill change it to

Mercy player here

I literally have never said that you have to only play a hero to main her.

But when the hero you're claiming you main doesn't even have half the hours of the hero you have the most on, especially across competitive seasons where you can track a hero's hours in that specific season, then I wouldn't say you main them. You play twice as much Symmetra as anything. That was the point I was trying to make.

Let me spell this out for you.
You can play a lot of hours on Mercy and that makes your opinion a bit stronger. But to claim you're a Mercy main when statistics say otherwise, no.

I get that you added "Mercy main btw" to your title to ward off the people who would attack you and say you don't have hours on Mercy, but the inflection is different. That is NOT what people who read this thread are thinking.

And again, i don't disagree with your stance. Your definition of "main" doesn't match up with everyone else's.
12/17/2017 05:40 PMPosted by Leewo
12/17/2017 05:29 PMPosted by Nelke

"unpopular"

please
we're not THAT stupid

It does seem unpopular though, because people just keep screaming "REVERT!111!!" rather than talking about how to nerf her but still keep her balanced. There are some threads making suggestions but eventually you'll stumble among the revert! and the conversation about a nerf is over.
so true

Really rezn is still powerful and valkrie is too good i say 15 seconds on it