Error BN-563 "Sorry we were unable to log you in"

Technical Support
Hey, I keep getting this error and i can play around 1 to 3 matches and then it disconnects me from the server. What could this be?

Any help is really appreciated
Same for me
Just got this for the first time.
i also got this last night, but it happened when i was trying to log on.
Ever since that patch on 12DEC17 I've had that problem. I'm from NA so I started playing on Europe Region because I wouldn't have that error, they rolled out another patch and then I had the same error in the Europe Region as I did in NA.
And well, now the last region is the Asia Region.

-_-
Time to backroll the patch blizzard.
Been happening to me as well. Would love for Blizz to speak on this
I have the exact same problem. When i have played for 1-2h i will get disconnected. Its so annoying!
Pls fix
error 563 and
lost connection
left my thing open for awhile this time after getting disconnectedas usual and found error BN-563
maybe its our devices?
Anyone else here using a windows 10?
i sent a support ticket andi am waiting for a response
almost got banned in competitive because of this. Blizz, pls fix
me2 since xmas update and i am getting ERROR BBN-563 please fix it
got disconnected from a competitive match because of this error, i am from eu and it happened TWICE today
started happen to me yesterday as well. EU servers. any comments from Blizzard?
01/05/2018 08:13 AMPosted by Catfood

they support says its an us problem that they have no control over.
Maybe certain routers are upset with the game
Anyone else using a spectrum router i do remember back in the day before the game would dc me like this it my ping would spike to absurd numbers from 40 to 9000+
Had the isp investigate and he mostly fixed the problem though he also said something about their being a problem with something that is outside of our building.

Ok how about this everyone tell me if you have any of these things and if we are lucky we can narrow down the problem

-have router from spectrum

-Live in an appartment

-Have a windows 10 computer

-Have ms that goes over 200 occasionally in the traceroute

these were all i could come up with any other ideas?
01/05/2018 08:24 AMPosted by SmileyRabbit
01/05/2018 08:13 AMPosted by Catfood

they support says its an us problem that they have no control over.
Maybe certain routers are upset with the game
Anyone else using a spectrum router i do remember back in the day before the game would dc me like this it my ping would spike to absurd numbers from 40 to 9000+
Had the isp investigate and he mostly fixed the problem though he also said something about their being a problem with something that is outside of our building.

Ok how about this everyone tell me if you have any of these things and if we are lucky we can narrow down the problem

-have router from spectrum

-Live in an appartment

-Have a windows 10 computer

-Have ms that goes over 200 occasionally in the traceroute

these were all i could come up with any other ideas?

I noticed you stated that you had Charter Spectrum, what model modem and router do you have? Im not sure if you are aware but there is a known issue with many modems including the Arris modems that they commonly provide. They contain the Puma 6 chipset, which is known to cause lag spikes and disconnects. The only solution would be to buy you own, I recommend the Motorola MG7550, which also has a router built in (AC1900).

Based on their list ( https://www.spectrum.net/support/internet/compliant-modems-charter-network/ ), all of their "recommended" ones are bad, as well as most other ones.

Yes, I also live in an apartment with a windows 10 pc, I am also having a technician come out tomorrow to verify that the lines are in good condition. My disconnects happen very rarely throughout the day, every single day.
I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM EVER SINCE TO UPDATES LAST DEC. MY DROPS BECAUSE I KEEP GETTING DISCONNECTED ON COMP! NEE HELP.
When I log in it goes to 1 Fps and makes me log in. I have fios wifi and I live in an house with a windows 10 computer.