I love Blizzard support... I love transparency.

General Discussion
https://i.imgur.com/U4NJPHQ.png?1

My last punishment was a suspension!
I do not know why I was punished right to this day.... Amount report ?

My feedback is: You should at least read what I wrote.

Good game.
You know just because you wrote an apeal, that doesn't mean you will get unbanned, lol.
<Removed by forum moderator for toxicity>
I just asked the reason, the punishment occurred months ago, it's temporary.

They never correctly tell me what I did wrong, as I said, I do not know what I did wrong until today.

I love Blizzard support and its transparency with gamers.
It's a SILENCE.
I wonder what you did to get SILENCED???

*cough* abusive chat *cough*
Lol, don't act like you don't know why it happened.
I'll try to summarize:
My last punishment = temporary suspension;
Answer = account silenced?

wtf ???

______

If I knew what I did wrong IN THIS LAST PENALTY MY (temporary suspension), it would be a great help to improve my behavior during the game.

But Blizzard does not release this kind of information and I've tried it several times.

And that was the worst answer, I honestly laughed when I saw it.
So I love this support.

bye bye
12/24/2017 01:33 PMPosted by Smurfman
the punishment occurred months ago

If it happened months ago, why are you just now bringing it up?

Sounds like someone doesn't know how to let things go. You behaved poorly, you got silenced for it. They don't need to make it black and white everytime. You know what you did.
12/24/2017 01:33 PMPosted by Smurfman
I just asked the reason, the punishment occurred months ago, it's temporary.

They never correctly tell me what I did wrong, as I said, I do not know what I did wrong until today.

I love Blizzard support and its transparency with gamers.

I mean, they did?

You're obviously seeking a specific incident and/or a specific amount of reports you acquired and you got answers to both those things.

Specific incident: reply states that there is no one specific incident involved in a silence, and that the punishment is the result of many reports spanning several 'incidents'. You're not being punished for A Thing, you're being punished for poor behaviour across MULTIPLE instances.

Amount of reports: too many. You don't need to know the specific amount and they'll never tell you because that will evolve into people trying to game the system by calculating out a game/report = ban ratio so that they can walk a thin line in behaving badly.

Finally, I believe all silences are the result of someone behaving toxic, so that's the nature of the crime. You behaved in a way that many of your teammates found unpleasant and your chat privileges were revoked so you could be less annoying for a little bit.

Whether you behavior actually qualifies as 'toxic' is between you and your teammates. However, both your posts here read as one thread shy of a tantrum so.
Here's a little something I made to cheer you up, thank me later.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-tcHEDnZICzI/UUHvg07wv0I/AAAAAAAADgM/XwjLYTuilTk/s1600/violin.jpg

Hello! Since this thread is starting to get off-track, we've gone ahead and locked it. Please be aware that discussing in-game or moderator actions is a violation of our code of conduct and may result in the thread being locked and/or removed. Thank you - Moderator