so ya, how do you climb

Competitive Discussion
just curious how im expected to climb when just tonight I go through:

duo that feeds entire game
thrower that played mei and did absolutely nothing but sit in spawn
team does well on O, then come D they decide they want to play 4dps
again, another 4dps team
torb thrower who throwed because "its christmas so thats his christmas present"

so im just curious how im supposed to climb while also getting all of these idiots, I do my job (flex / get picks / ect)

and no, dont use that lame excuse that "if your good you'll climb", unless your 3 ranks above, you dont just carry 5 people by yourself, this is ridiculous. All of these people at this elo that I get on my team play as if they dont know how to pick up their mouse, I literally do my job and go above and beyond to try to win then get rewarded with W's because of these inbreds. I watch all of these complete retarded genji's at this elo at it's pretty disgusting that im even here.

p.s i reach season high and then lose -400 SR, forced loss confirmed?
You are not using your defeats properly, try and work on a weakness in your game when you have trolls or throwers.

Also if you lost 400sr you are probably a large part of the problem. As it is not always your teams fault if you lose, I try and carry every game I play in and when i lose I ask myself what could I have done there to change the result of the game.
12/26/2017 01:44 AMPosted by resilients
just curious how im expected to climb when just tonight I go through:

duo that feeds entire game
thrower that played mei and did absolutely nothing but sit in spawn
team does well on O, then come D they decide they want to play 4dps
again, another 4dps team
torb thrower who throwed because "its christmas so thats his christmas present"

so im just curious how im supposed to climb while also getting all of these idiots, I do my job (flex / get picks / ect)

and no, dont use that lame excuse that "if your good you'll climb", unless your 3 ranks above, you dont just carry 5 people by yourself, this is ridiculous. All of these people at this elo that I get on my team play as if they dont know how to pick up their mouse, I literally do my job and go above and beyond to try to win then get rewarded with W's because of these inbreds. I watch all of these complete retarded genji's at this elo at it's pretty disgusting that im even here.

p.s i reach season high and then lose -400 SR, forced loss confirmed?
It happens in every rank. If you can’t carry it’s because that’s where you belong. The enemy team also have the same odds as you do. I placed in silver and climbed to mid master in a week before somewhat struggling to climb. Whilst being new to pc.