To who it may concern at the Overwatch team.

PTR Feedback
I do not know if you will ever see this but here is my message. I know how much work you put into this game and how it feels to be yelled at for any changes you make, I know you love this game as much as I do and want to see it continue. You have said before that the community scares you and that's why you avoid us and that's why I'm being as polite as possible and showing you that many here appreciate what you do for us. With that out of the way I will give my honest opinion on the state of Mercy be reminded that this is just an opinion. I think the changes you have done to mercy are a very good thing with rough edges that need smoothing. In my modest opinion only one thing needs to be tweaked about this change, Mercy should keep her second charge. It enables us to be flexible and feel powerful while using are ultimate. Currently on the PTR the ultimate feels hollow and not enjoyable to play. Keeping the 2nd charge while adding a cast time to it enables counterplay. The only other problem i have is the fact that when using resurrect and an allies respawn timer finishes it cancels the ability, this makes resurrect feel very restrained and frustrating. Because it is not in your patch notes I am unsure if this is an intentional change or an issue and more clarification would help. I am unsure if this will reach you but if it does I thank you deeply for spending time to read this and thank you for the work you put into this game. Sincerely Cascadia
I'm upvoting this for being civil in your feedback.
Resurrect is ruining this game. One charge is really good. Saying her ultimate feels unjoyable isn’t really right., she can heal all her teammates in a close proximity. That’s good enough. She doesn’t need a second charge. Also, the timer thing is good. Everything done makes resurrect happen less often, which is healthy for this game.

Mercy mains are just used to her being OP for months and don’t want her to fall down a little bit. Mercy won’t suck after this, she still heals the same. Mercy won’t be able to resurrect teammates who make mistakes as much, which is good. These changes promote teams to use more thinking and using more skill
01/05/2018 12:48 PMPosted by EmeraldSheep
Resurrect is ruining this game. One charge is really good. Saying her ultimate feels unjoyable isn’t really right., she can heal all her teammates in a close proximity. That’s good enough. She doesn’t need a second charge. Also, the timer thing is good. Everything done makes resurrect happen less often, which is healthy for this game.

Mercy mains are just used to her being OP for months and don’t want her to fall down a little bit. Mercy won’t suck after this, she still heals the same. Mercy won’t be able to resurrect teammates who make mistakes as much, which is good. These changes promote teams to use more thinking and using more skill
There's a difference between fun and OP which you clearly don't understand. Just because she can do a considerable amount of healing doesn't mean she's fun to play. Current Mercy literally feels like she has no power and no impact on the battlefield whatsoever, despite her having plenty.

We don't care that she's being nerfed, we care that she won't be fun, fluid, and fast like she used to be. They gutted her.