Blizzard World and It's Skins

General Discussion
1 2 3 12 Next
Highly Rated
When are they releasing? And will stored up loot boxes have chances of unlocking the new skins? Also that Doomfist skin is beautiful, I wants its!
we thought it would go live today, i guess not :/
1- No official date yet

2- Nope the items are generated as soon as you get the boxes. You opening today or opening on October won't make any difference

3- Agreed
When are they releasing? And will stored up loot boxes have chances of unlocking the new skins? Also that Doomfist skin is beautiful, I wants its!
Nope. Loot inside loot boxes is decided the second you get it. There's no point in saving them. Not to mention that event lootboxes are completely different boxes.
"Very soon"

"Hopefully sometime this month"

https://goo.gl/YiQ8gs
01/09/2018 06:08 PMPosted by Chappie

Blizzard World and the new loot box items release early this year. Between you and me, I am hoping before the end of the month. But "stuff" can happen.

Loot boxes roll their items the moment you acquire them -- meaning if you hold on to loot boxes, they will not have new items or any other changes to that system.

Glad you like the Doomfist skin. The artists will be happy.
Highly Rated
Weren't they supposed to release "early" this month though?
Highly Rated
01/09/2018 06:15 PMPosted by Jeff Kaplan

Blizzard World and the new loot box items release early this year. Between you and me, I am hoping before the end of the month. But "stuff" can happen.

Loot boxes roll their items the moment you acquire them -- meaning if you hold on to loot boxes, they will not have new items or any other changes to that system.

Hey Jeff

I really hope that "stuff" won't happen

I need Butcher Hog
It's gotta be next week because the Year of the Dog will likely be the week after.
01/09/2018 06:16 PMPosted by Tyrathius

"Early 2018" they never said early January
I agree, more then 90% of your player Base did not care for OWL.

Today was embarrassing.
I hope they add a Bastion skin that makes him look like a Panzer :)

Hey Jeff! I know you can't really give away everything, but is it possible you could disclose something about why BlizzWorld isn't ready to go? I think it would really help out the confusion people have with how the map and skins have been progressing.

Yeah the crossover skins are amazing. Good job OW skin artists!

and by "stuff" is ment OWL which is why blizzard world and the skins have been pushed back, because in their ignorance they thought it would make us more likely to care about their "esport"
Thanks for the update, Jeff.

We've always been pretty clear about early 2018 as the release date for both the map and the items.

Thanks for the update. I'm looking forward to Zarya finally getting her first good skin.
01/09/2018 06:17 PMPosted by Error

Hey Jeff

I need Butcher Hog

I hate when "stuff" happens too... you get used to it working on live games though... a lot of "stuff" happens all the time...
01/09/2018 06:20 PMPosted by Jeff Kaplan
<span class="truncated">...</span>Hey Jeff

I need Butcher Hog

I hate when "stuff" happens too... you get used to it working on live games though... a lot of "stuff" happens all the time...
wuh what does this MEAN LOL HELP HE'S SPEAKING IN CODE