Blizzard World and It's Skins

General Discussion
Prev 1 11 12 13
Wait so what TIME is the update going to happen??? i know its going to happen today but they never told us WHAT TIME is will happen.
Don't try and hijack a thread. This thing is about blizzard world not open season to ask for nerfs
With the Junkrat and Mercy balances possibly taking longer to arrive, does this mean more was done than on the ptr for balancing choices?
if they announce an update or event, it usually starts way earlier that day .
I wonder whats going on already and if there has been a problem (sry i just can wait for all that content and especially the mercy nerf)
01/09/2018 06:39 PMPosted by Jeff Kaplan
01/09/2018 06:26 PMPosted by EMc73
Will the PTR balance changes likely be coming out with the map?

The map and the loot box items will come out together. My guess (and this is not a promise... just trying to be real here) is that any balance changes will drop shortly after. The map/items are already in console certification but the balance changes have not yet been submitted as we are still evaluating them.
Literally every single player i know, both friends and people on ladder. Even Mercy MAINS all, and i mean every single one wanted this nerf today actually like a season ago but this is utterly dissapointing guess im not playing ow tonight was gonna celebrate it becoming "balanced" and fun again.
01/09/2018 06:39 PMPosted by Jesterskull
Can we get more info on what you guys are at least planning to do with heroes who been not doing well?

Name a few(Sym, Sombra, Mei, Torb)

Plus what might be going on with Scatter Arrow?

Sym Sombra and Torb are really fine. They're not useful everywhere but that's the point of every character. Except Mercy, Dva and maybe Tracer, all characters are map specific, side specific or "strategy" specific. And that's a really good and healthy thing.

Only Mei, Hanzo and maybe Doomfist need a more accurate update.

Sombra is fine, she's just not played right now because of the mercy meta (same with Ana). Symmetra is really good on defense on some map, same with torb.
"balance changes soon after"

- oh so like a month from now. great
such an epic fail of a rollout. In queue for 45 minutes with 2000 people in front of me only to have the server crash within 2 minutes of playing. Now I'm back in the queue.
Please activate the Mercy nerf patch. I can't stand seeing Mercy in every game anymore. Especially when they delete all the hard work my team goes through to get kills, with their obnoxious no effort insta-ressurect.
I've been on the low,
I've been doing my best,
But Mercy's raise is so effortless,
She's gonna get an insta-ress.

WHO CAN RELATE!? WOOOOOOOOO!!

The map and the loot box items will come out together. My guess (and this is not a promise... just trying to be real here) is that any balance changes will drop shortly after. The map/items are already in console certification but the balance changes have not yet been submitted as we are still evaluating them.
Nice to see that you return at the precedent step who already was a fealure.
Next couple months return of Mercy 1.0 ?

Please go live with mercy nerf
knew blizzard isnt going to nerf her. Too much backlash from the average fans! LOL!@#$ingLul