Blizzard World and It's Skins

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 13 Next
Will you give some insights on why ultimate duration for some heroes are removed(ex. All supports, mccree and roadhog)? It was implemented when ultimate duration was released during PTR but got removed later on. As someone who love custom game I just want to know why some settings was removed.
01/09/2018 06:27 PMPosted by Jocachaval
Jeff can we expect non blizzard skins aside from Young Rein (instant favorite) and ecopoint mei?

Yes. Most of the new stuff is NOT Blizzard World related, as a matter of fact. Also, the new stuff is the whole range of items -- not just skins... so highlight intros, emotes, sprays etc.

If you guys really dig the Blizz stuff, then we'll make more of that in the future... we love doing it.
01/09/2018 06:44 PMPosted by Pang
01/09/2018 06:31 PMPosted by Pang

Do you mean the Overwatch League took priority?

I'm aware that map development and other content updates can take time and require plenty of work on your end but surely you realise that when you preview a map/skin package over 2 months a go that people are a little disappointed that the next major non event content patch turned out to be some very expensive OWL league items? I think like many people on here that I was hopeful that we would be seeing the Blizzard World patch much sooner.
of cause he is aware of it, why do you think he is here now? It is obviously damege control
Yes Jeffrey, you are the best blue poster I have ever seen.

Please come down for Dinner!
01/09/2018 06:49 PMPosted by Jeff Kaplan
Jeff can we expect non blizzard skins aside from Young Rein (instant favorite) and ecopoint mei?

Yes. Most of the new stuff is NOT Blizzard World related, as a matter of fact. Also, the new stuff is the whole range of items -- not just skins... so highlight intros, emotes, sprays etc.

If you guys really dig the Blizz stuff, then we'll make more of that in the future... we love doing it.

Is every hero getting something? Or some of them will get nothing?

Thank you papa Jeff.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeff is giving us everything we want. I'm ready for that zarya intro please!
01/09/2018 06:39 PMPosted by Jesterskull
Can we get more info on what you guys are at least planning to do with heroes who been not doing well?

Name a few(Sym, Sombra, Mei, Torb)

Plus what might be going on with Scatter Arrow?

We were experimenting with Hanzo today but any changes there are a ways off... we still need to be happy with what we're trying before we go to PTR or discuss things outside of the team.
That's awesome!
Honestly it's such a breath of fresh air to see Jeff posting and talking here. I hope "stuff" blows over relatively quickly so that all the content and balance updates people want will come in a timely manner!

Yes Jeff more Blizzard crossover skins please! There's a lot of potential from the other games. Please make it happen!
01/09/2018 06:51 PMPosted by MeiMain

There's stuff for all heroes but not all of it is the same tier. Some will get legendary stuff, some epic etc... A lot of that was based on who has gotten stuff recently and who hasn't and how many items those heroes had in those categories.
I LOVE the Blizzard stuff, please keep it coming! It is the main reason I play HotS!
01/09/2018 06:53 PMPosted by Jeff Kaplan
some epic
Does this "epic" include Epic skins?

Are they coming back?
This is a lot of information in such a short time! I just want to thank you SO MUCH for being transparent about the things you've said in this thread!
01/09/2018 06:52 PMPosted by Jeff Kaplan
Can we get more info on what you guys are at least planning to do with heroes who been not doing well?

We were experimenting with Hanzo today but any changes there are a ways off... we still need to be happy with what we're trying before we go to PTR or discuss things outside of the team.
he needs an ult....
01/09/2018 06:52 PMPosted by Jeff Kaplan

Any word on Symmetra? She hasn’t really been mentioned at all since her buffs back from November 2016? She has a 0% pickrate in Esports as well.
Ok, on a different note, it is nice when we actually get to communicate with the devs like this about game content and actual gameplay changes. Hopefully they learned from their mistakes and maybe we can now have a better dev player relation.
01/09/2018 06:53 PMPosted by Jeff Kaplan
01/09/2018 06:51 PMPosted by MeiMain

There's stuff for all heroes but not all of it is the same tier. Some will get legendary stuff, some epic etc... A lot of that was based on who has gotten stuff recently and who hasn't and how many items those heroes had in those categories.

Thank you for the update Jeff! :)