Blizzard World and It's Skins

General Discussion
Prev 1 4 5 6 13 Next
01/09/2018 06:49 PMPosted by Jeff Kaplan
01/09/2018 06:27 PMPosted by Jocachaval
Jeff can we expect non blizzard skins aside from Young Rein (instant favorite) and ecopoint mei?

Yes. Most of the new stuff is NOT Blizzard World related, as a matter of fact. Also, the new stuff is the whole range of items -- not just skins... so highlight intros, emotes, sprays etc.

If you guys really dig the Blizz stuff, then we'll make more of that in the future... we love doing it.

I'd really like more Overwatch skins, as in casual outfits, outfits from the heroes past etc... I appreciate all new content though.

Do you have any news on Mercy and her place in the game? Many feel worried how she has stopped being fun, while she still is considered a must pick. She's not in a good spot.

I hope the League launches without "stuff" happening. Have a good day Jeff!
Thanks for the gratuitousness, Jeff!
01/09/2018 06:29 PMPosted by Illume
01/09/2018 06:28 PMPosted by Jsleezy

Why aren't the Symmetra Dragon voice lines in the game yet? When will that happen?

Jeff please, this needs to happen.... Stop sleeping on Symmetra :P

With all due respect, Jeff. This was something that money was already poured into. The voice lines are not only recorded but in the game. They just need to be implemented into maps other than junkenstein. When mercy had community feedback on this, her voicelines were added less than a month later. It's now 3 months in, and Symmetras voicelines are different as they're actually only audible when playing as her, so obviously they were meant to be added. Can this please be bug fixed already?[quote][/quote]
01/09/2018 06:53 PMPosted by Jeff Kaplan
01/09/2018 06:51 PMPosted by MeiMain

Is every hero getting something? Or some of them will get nothing?

There's stuff for all heroes but not all of it is the same tier. Some will get legendary stuff, some epic etc... A lot of that was based on who has gotten stuff recently and who hasn't and how many items those heroes had in those categories.
Potential Pharah Legendary skin?
01/09/2018 06:52 PMPosted by Jeff Kaplan
01/09/2018 06:39 PMPosted by Jesterskull
Can we get more info on what you guys are at least planning to do with heroes who been not doing well?

Name a few(Sym, Sombra, Mei, Torb)

Plus what might be going on with Scatter Arrow?

We were experimenting with Hanzo today but any changes there are a ways off... we still need to be happy with what we're trying before we go to PTR or discuss things outside of the team.
Well I would like to Hear to stuff you been unhappy with Sym or Torb for Example. (Played them a lot)

And thought and suggested at lot of stuff. (Like Shorter Respawn time Passive with Sym’s Shield Gen or Torb’s Armor Packs visibly seen through Walls.)

There's stuff for all heroes but not all of it is the same tier. Some will get legendary stuff, some epic etc... A lot of that was based on who has gotten stuff recently and who hasn't and how many items those heroes had in those categories.

Thanks for the answer!

Also, taking advantage that you are here, is there any plans to make more skins to buy/get via OWL tokens?
Jeff, are u experimenting a Mercy revert ? ^________^
Well, I'm glad for new stuff, but that also means I'm gonna be another 100~ levels away from getting any duplicates or coins.

Sounds like a stupid complaint, but not being able to buy any legendary skins after 41 lootboxes was a bit painful.

That said, I'm gonna ask Jeff a question he probably won't answer: is there any chance of making credits more consistently obtainable for those without near-maxed characters?
I just wish we got this kind of communication more often. Thanks Jeff, even though you didn’t answer anything directly, you gave me something to look forward to (more skins that weren’t shown yet!)
Are you happy with the +10 damage buff Ana has gotten, or do you feel she still needs something in order to bring her up to par with the other Supports?

I've been seeing stats that show she's the worst character, statistically, even in GM.
01/09/2018 06:52 PMPosted by Jeff Kaplan
01/09/2018 06:39 PMPosted by Jesterskull
Can we get more info on what you guys are at least planning to do with heroes who been not doing well?

Name a few(Sym, Sombra, Mei, Torb)

Plus what might be going on with Scatter Arrow?

We were experimenting with Hanzo today but any changes there are a ways off... we still need to be happy with what we're trying before we go to PTR or discuss things outside of the team.

Hi Jeff,

Have you or anyone else on the team ever considered posting Developer Update videos more frequently? Or maybe having a specific time each week to connect with players? Even to hear you are investigating or working on something makes me excited for the game and potential updates. Transparency is something we all love to see, this thread proves it.
01/09/2018 06:39 PMPosted by Jeff Kaplan
01/09/2018 06:26 PMPosted by EMc73
Will the PTR balance changes likely be coming out with the map?

The map and the loot box items will come out together. My guess (and this is not a promise... just trying to be real here) is that any balance changes will drop shortly after. The map/items are already in console certification but the balance changes have not yet been submitted as we are still evaluating them.
Does this mean we can expect new iterations of the Mercy changes for testing some time in the next few weeks?
I'm always happy when seeing that the Devs trust us enough to be so transparent :) Jeff is the best ♥
01/09/2018 06:31 PMPosted by Fireboy769
Jeff says "Stuff can happen"

I wonder if he's talking about Winston. He always seems to have the right "Stuff," and whatever that right "Stuff" is, it can happen.

They ran out of peanutbutter lol
01/09/2018 07:05 PMPosted by VMajoris
I just wish we got this kind of communication more often. Thanks Jeff, even though you didn’t answer anything directly, you gave me something to look forward to (more skins that weren’t shown yet!)
Yeah, it's great. This is the kind of thing we want to see more of. If we get more information like this, that's a big step forward for dev communication. It's hard to know if anything at all is even happening if nobody says anything. WE don't know WHAT is happening, but we know something IS happening.

Even though a lot of people just take everything they say the wrong way, I don't think that should mean everyone gets less communication. Most of us are reasonable.

So many answers, still nothing about Mei

I hate when "stuff" happens too... you get used to it working on live games though... a lot of "stuff" happens all the time...
wuh what does this MEAN LOL HELP HE'S SPEAKING IN CODE

Like when you make a change in Westfall and it breaks Illidan
01/09/2018 06:10 PMPosted by BAD
When are they releasing? And will stored up loot boxes have chances of unlocking the new skins? Also that Doomfist skin is beautiful, I wants its!
Nope. Loot inside loot boxes is decided the second you get it. There's no point in saving them. Not to mention that event lootboxes are completely different boxes.

this isnt an event though...these skins are non event skins
01/09/2018 07:05 PMPosted by VMajoris

More info than the last developer update. :O

Indeed, it is appreciated.
01/09/2018 06:10 PMPosted by BAD
...Nope. Loot inside loot boxes is decided the second you get it. There's no point in saving them. Not to mention that event lootboxes are completely different boxes.

this isnt an event though...these skins are non event skins

Any saved lootboxes will have EVERYTHING except things added after you got them; events are merely an example.