2 minutes afk, VICTORY = DEFEAT!!!

General Discussion
This was my 17th match where I disconnected and was winning the match, but I came back after 2 minutes and won the match.

And as always I did not get SR and I got a punishment.

Why should I go back in a game after 2 minutes disconnected ? If I win = lose?

What the hell do I do in 2 minutes? Just to put email and password goes 30 seconds.
01/10/2018 10:43 AMPosted by Smurfman
This was my 17th match where I disconnected and was winning the match, but I came back after 2 minutes and won the match.

What the hell do I do in 2 minutes? Just to put email and password goes 30 seconds.
That whole relog in screen is bull !@#$. Can't it just grab the ticket from the launcher again? It's faster for me to relaunch the entire game again on an SSD then to relog on that screen.
stop getting disconnected.
01/10/2018 01:03 PMPosted by Fulmen

That whole relog in screen is bull !@#$. Can't it just grab the ticket from the launcher again? It's faster for me to relaunch the entire game again on an SSD then to relog on that screen.

Yeah.

I dont know my password since it is not a simple thing like "password".
Just to put email and password goes 30 seconds.

I don't even bother tbh, I just close it and reopen it with the launcher because its so much easier and faster.
01/10/2018 01:44 PMPosted by Mirai
Just to put email and password goes 30 seconds.

I don't even bother tbh, I just close it and reopen it with the launcher because its so much easier and faster.
I would do that but I have a hard drive so it takes forever for the game to stop saying "currently playing" after I exit.