Did they really "Nerfed" Widows butt?

General Discussion
Uninstalling till they fix it.
this was done for femmenism?? lol jokes on them, i likes a flat bum xD

e2a, it cant be a coincidence that this is my 69th post xD

e2a again : did i seriously get downvoted for liking flat bums? !!!!! WHAT THE ?????
12/14/2017 03:15 AMPosted by Yuddha
12/13/2017 11:20 PMPosted by hasher22
People got to see the underlying issue.

If this is true, then blizz continues to bow down to feminists even when the game launched with Tracer. Their reputation to change the game by kissing !@# to the minorities instead of majority.

There's a saying: "If it's not broke, don't fix it" and yet Blizz doesn't know of this saying but they should

It was fixed after someone said that this didnt looked like tracer at all, and they replaced it with a pin-up victory pose, it's not about feminism

This. It was one pin-up pose swapped for another that was more in-character.

If this is true, then blizz continues to bow down to feminists even when the game launched with Tracer. Their reputation to change the game by kissing !@# to the minorities instead of majority.

There's a saying: "If it's not broke, don't fix it" and yet Blizz doesn't know of this saying but they should
You know some guys also complained about her bu.tt ? It has nothing to do with feminists you paranoid.... XD
Talk about much ado about nothing... this is clearly a graphics glitch. As already pointed out, her butt is all it should be in every other pose.
If this butt get nerfed! I'm getting I refund, this is unacceptable!
I dont understand why people getting mad, her hitbox is getting smaller making her harder target to hit? Thats only a perk?

Do you seriously think this isn't a bug? are you ok?
I just got into the game today and yes it looks like they reduce all females butts from the game ;( it does widow , mercy, tracer ,sombra
Next they'll be covering Hanzo's exposed pec and taking away Roadhog's wobbly bit physics. LITERALLY UNPLAYABLE.
hey BLIZZARD FIX THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!