Doomfist Cryo Freeze and Config Sentry Bug

PTR Bug Report
These two items were not listed in the patch notes for the latest PTR patch so I am assuming that they are bugs.
Doomfist's punch now moves Mei's Cryo Freeze (does no damage)

Doomfist's punch now knocks Bastion out of sentry mode at full charge.
Those are bugs. Fixes will happen soon. Thank you.
12/14/2017 02:48 PMPosted by Jeff Kaplan
What about being able to rocket punch Junkrat while he's ulting? Thanks!
Can't upvotes blue posts, so I'll leave a +1 instead

Why? that one with bastion is so needed... i can burn all my abilities into a turret bastion and still cant kill him. how is that balanced?
12/14/2017 04:47 PMPosted by Mantis

Why? that one with bastion is so needed... i can burn all my abilities into a turret bastion and still cant kill him. how is that balanced?
So don't try to take on a Bastion as Doomfist, Bastion counters Doomfist.. you wouldn't try to attack a Winston as Genji would you?
12/14/2017 04:51 PMPosted by GrantMan
So don't try to take on a Bastion as Doomfist, Bastion counters Doomfist.. you wouldn't try to attack a Winston as Genji would you?

Yet, i can beat a winston as genji when i can hit my shots right. With doomfist there is no !@#$ing way i can kill a bastion in turret form.
12/14/2017 04:51 PMPosted by GrantMan
12/14/2017 04:47 PMPosted by Mantis

He counters Doomfist with the punch still. Least the punch actually great addition and would totally be beneficial for breaking up Bastion nests. Your a Mei main and Bastion like 2nd most played hero in Competitive so you biased already.

Dont fix them you lunatic. They great additions to the game-- Mei block being knocked would be great equaliser from her delaying and the bastion moving is great addition to breaking apart nests of Bastions. They be amazing features.
12/14/2017 06:14 PMPosted by Henicide

Dont fix them you lunatic. They great additions to the game-- Mei block being knocked would be great equaliser from her delaying and the bastion moving is great addition to breaking apart nests of Bastions. They be amazing features.

Better yet, allow her to be knocked like a game of shuffleboard.
12/14/2017 04:02 PMPosted by JunkDaddy
What about being able to rocket punch Junkrat while he's ulting? Thanks!

I'm guessing this is intentional, there's absolutely no reason he shouldn't be able to. I think when they allowed him to punch ulting Junkrat, it caused these Mei and Bastion bugs.
12/14/2017 06:14 PMPosted by Henicide

Mei block being knocked would be great equaliser from her delaying

Oh yes because the first thing we need is removing one of the very, very few things Mei is good at.

What about Junkrat's trap sometimes trapping a Mei in cryo? Or Mei's wall no longer being able to help teammates out of a Junkrat trap if placed under them?
they were actually good changes...
Glad to hear it's just a bug, Bastion had enough on his plate during teamfights and getting knocked out of sentry is a death sentence when being dived.

But why? Hook moves bastion. Rein's charge (very similar ability to rocket punch) moves bastion. But doomfist who is supposed to be able to level a skyscraper cant move this little piece of junk? I always though of this as yet another of doomfists bugs. Can we have some consistency in interactions please?
For the record I play bastion more than I play doomfist. Bastion doesnt need nerfs but this particular interaction needs to be changed. Please only fix Mei's case.
12/15/2017 12:18 AMPosted by Mako

But why? Hook moves bastion. Rein's charge (very similar ability to rocket punch) moves bastion. But doomfist who is supposed to be able to level a skyscraper cant move this little piece of junk? I always though of this as yet another of doomfists bugs. Can we have some consistency in interactions please?
For the record I play bastion more than I play doomfist. Bastion doesnt need nerfs but this particular interaction needs to be changed. Please only fix Mei's case.

This x1000. For consistency sake let doom fist punch the bastion out of turret form if he knocks him into the wall at the very least.
I wish they weren't bugs...
Mei sure, but I don't get why Doomfist isnt able to punch Bastion out of position in the first place when literally every other powerful enemy-movement-affecting ability does
12/15/2017 08:24 AMPosted by HuntaKinte
when literally every other enemy-movement-affecting ability does
Except Lucio's boop, Pharah's boop, Junkrat's Mine, Winston's ult, D.va's flight..