OWL 350.000+ Views

General Discussion
300.000+ OWL viewers.Keep hating you only make OWL Stronger
341k at the moment. Not bad for the first few minutes!
dude Look at the chat. None of them are watching because they actually want to watch. They’re watching because they think they’ll get free stuff.
01/10/2018 04:13 PMPosted by HPmunchcraft
dude Look at the chat. None of them are watching because they actually want to watch. They’re watching because they think they’ll get free stuff.

Its twitch chat. They are being a meme and that is what they do.
01/10/2018 04:13 PMPosted by HPmunchcraft

WC finals also had 300k viewers and there was no rewards then (nor now afaik).

So I mean, your theory doesn't add up
350.000 Keep hating
348K you mean
I'm assuming that doesn't count MLG and overwatch league.com stream numbers
01/10/2018 04:32 PMPosted by BADD
I'm assuming that doesn't count MLG and overwatch league.com stream numbers

It does not.
hope you guys know that people are literally just trying to get coins out of this, chat is consistently being spammed by people grasping for any kind of chat command that allows them coins. !reward, !skins, etc., etc.
Still don't get the pro over watch love, have a feeling the pro scene won't last that long.
Ofc, it was guaranteed that on the launch day the views would peak, because of all the promotions and youtubers making videos about it. But how long will that last is the real question? When people realize that they aint getting free stuff out of it and the hype dies down.

I would wager... not long.
It's the first day, of course it has a lot of viewers. Wait until the next season. It's most likely going to be a lot less viewers by then, unless lizzard entices the viewers by giving them free stuff of course.
01/10/2018 04:36 PMPosted by Ƙąmų
Ofc, it was guaranteed that on the launch day the views would peak, because of all the promotions and youtubers making videos about it. But how long will that last is the real question? When people realize that they aint getting free stuff out of it and the hype dies down.

I would wager... not long.

Yep, this.
01/10/2018 04:11 PMPosted by Knightygon
Keep hating you only make OWL Stronger

You do realize 99% of the people watching it are only there for the skins and league tokens to buy more skins right?
01/10/2018 04:39 PMPosted by QuestionMark
01/10/2018 04:11 PMPosted by Knightygon
Keep hating you only make OWL Stronger

You do realize 99% of the people watching it are only there for the skins and league tokens to buy more skins right?

based on....oh right nothing.
keep telling yourself that its only for rewards, KEEP THE HATE COMING
They're watching it for the coins, you're not very smart you know?
A few hundred thousand more and it will match the least viewed episode of a random crappy reality show on obscure cable channel. Amazing accomplishment.
01/10/2018 04:41 PMPosted by Devils
01/10/2018 04:39 PMPosted by QuestionMark

based on....oh right nothing.

Most people don't care about OWL. Most people want the skins and to not have to pay for the coins. Show me actual interesting gameplay from the OWL and I'll take back anything that I said. Until then, it's a snorefest with mirror comps doing the same thing over and over again.

Asians will win, people will probably say GG, and carry on.