Stevo false reporting

General Discussion
https://clips.twitch.tv/BreakableColorfulRuffTheThing

https://clips.twitch.tv/DirtyStylishWombatDeIlluminati

These are two clips of Stevo reporting his whole teams for throwing and one of the people who he reported was even defending him. He reported his whole team even though only a few were toxic and said that blizzard can figure out who to ban.

Later in his stream he admitted that he was not sure who was being toxic and just reported them all and also said he does not think what he did was wrong.

If other streamers get punished for false reporting Stevo should be punished as well.
Oh boy, here we go
Down voted with no response. Nice.
I think the downvotes are of the 'who cares?' variety. Mine sure is.
12/20/2017 12:45 PMPosted by Lemoi356

Naming and shaming is against the Terms of Service.
12/20/2017 12:46 PMPosted by Blam320

But all of the xQc topics were fine right?
Highly Rated
First clip is him reporting someone for telling everyone in the match to report Stevo for playing Symmetra. That is abusive chat. Warranted report on Stevo's part.

The second one he was reporting Widow and Hanzo for sitting in spawn for the match and telling everyone to report Stevo. That is inactivity. Warranted report on Stevo's part.

-edit-
To clarify, he shouldn't have reported everyone on his team and he acknowledged that. But your two clips are poor examples. The first clip is him reporting someone from match chat for telling everyone to report him, while that person also threw himself off of the cliff repeatedly for the duration of the match.
""FALSE"" REPORTING OMEGALUL
12/20/2017 12:46 PMPosted by Blam320

don't take the bait plz
12/20/2017 12:48 PMPosted by Andough
First clip is him reporting someone for telling everyone in the match to report Stevo for playing Symmetra. That is abusive chat. Warranted report on Stevo's part.

The second one he was reporting Widow and Hanzo for sitting in spawn for the match and telling everyone to report Stevo. That is inactivity. Warranted report on Stevo's part.

False. The waffle guy was supporting him and he still reported him
I mean, if you can't even be bothered to keep track of who was actually toxic to you, it must not have made much of an impact and probably wasn't worth reporting anyway. That's just how I feel.
I'm pretty sure the first video was actually griefing. The second one was unclear from the video/chat and we didn't really see the team... It could have been either the team or Stevo or both.
Did...you even know the reasons why he made those reports? It's pretty evident when you watch that they were legit.

Hell. I like ChipSa but if you want a good example of false reports he's not a bad example >.> He's falsely reported Stevo in the past just because of Sym
Ironic he is listening to that Britney spears song Toxic.

Edit: Oh wait that is his sub alert.. Welll then that pretty much sum's him up so good choice.

Sym on attack totally trying to win btw haHAA
Wtf kind of subscriber notification was that
There was actually one guy literally jumping off the map for the entire round and another guy calling everyone to report him (which is considered griefing by Blizzard)... his only mistake was not understanding some of them were actually defending him, which he admitted as such after people made him notice.

You sure have much time to waste if you watch his stream waiting for the opportunity to defame him on forums.

12/20/2017 12:53 PMPosted by Essence

Edit: Oh wait that is his sub alert.. Welll then that pretty much sum's him up so good choice.
It's called self-deprecation. You and many other people could use some humour in your life too.
12/20/2017 12:59 PMPosted by Starless
There was actually one guy literally jumping off the map for the entire round and another guy calling everyone to report him (which is considered griefing by Blizzard)... his only mistake was not understanding some of them were actually defending him, which he admitted as such after people made him notice.

You sure have much time to waste if you watch his stream waiting for the opportunity to defame him on forums.

12/20/2017 12:53 PMPosted by Essence

It's called self-deprecation.

I wasn't watching the stream, I got the info second hand.

He did report people who were innocent
12/20/2017 12:59 PMPosted by Starless
It's called self-deprecation. You and many other people could use some humour in your life too.

You must have a pretty mundane sense of humour if you find that funny.

Also assuming something of a complete stranger means you are rather dense.
12/20/2017 12:48 PMPosted by Andough

I was watching the stream in its entirety. He reported a player on his team that was doing nothing but supporting stevo, it was in fact a false report.

His chat even said it was a little hypocritical and he justified it by saying "its up to blizzard to figure out the false reports" and "people did it to me so what". He also said "its not his duty to pay attention to who is actually being toxic to him so he just reports the whole team".

<span class="truncated">...</span>It's called self-deprecation.

I wasn't watching the stream, I got the info second hand.

He did report people who were innocent

I was. It was warranted. His teammate, Weeblord420 defended him a bit and Witty defended him more. They shouldn't have been reported, and he acknowledges that. Gunne went Widow and another teammate Hanzo, and sat in spawn. Esku (from the first clip) was literally jumping off the map non-stop and throwing. Those were justified.

For someone who got their information second-hand, you sure take it without question. That's the issue. lol. Your first clip is literally him reporting someone from going in all chat, and telling everyone to report him.

And this is the guy that gets banned automatically, frequently, simply for playing Symm.