Stevo false reporting

General Discussion
12/20/2017 01:32 PMPosted by Hobotripin
12/20/2017 01:25 PMPosted by Stevooo
Its quite funny how proof of me "false" reporting pops up instantly, but in the last 2-3 weeks not a single clip of me being toxic or actually throwing games showed up. Interesting how that works. ;)
I mean, you do in fact report people who don't deserve it pretty frequently, I don't know why you're getting so upset people are actually showing others finally? You whined and moaned about false reports and now you're being a hypocrite.

False reporting is just as much against the rules as "being toxic" and throwing games. Interesting how that works. ;)

Because you didn't give a damn when I was actually being false reported every single game, but now you care so much about it. Y'all trying too hard to get me suspended and it just won't work. ;)
12/20/2017 01:38 PMPosted by Starless
... I mean, you do in fact report people who don't deserve it pretty frequently, I don't know why you're getting so upset people are actually showing others finally? You whined and moaned about false reports and now you're being a hypocrite.

False reporting is just as much against the rules as "being toxic" and throwing games. Interesting how that works. ;)
You're lying and twisting facts and words so much it's actually pathetic. You're better off whining on reddit like you do every day.
He false reported someone, its not twisting anything I watched the stream not just these clips from start to finish. Also stop stalking me thanks.
12/20/2017 01:40 PMPosted by Stevooo
... I mean, you do in fact report people who don't deserve it pretty frequently, I don't know why you're getting so upset people are actually showing others finally? You whined and moaned about false reports and now you're being a hypocrite.

Because you didn't give a damn when I was actually being false reported every single game, but now you care so much about it. Y'all trying too hard to get me suspended and it just won't work. ;)
lmao what kinda backwards logic is that "no one cared when it happened to me so who cares when I break the rules"
12/20/2017 01:39 PMPosted by Lemoi356
12/20/2017 01:34 PMPosted by CucoMonster
You guys are acting like this is remotely similar with what XQC did both times he got suspended. XQC was suspended for actually false reporting a one trick MULTIPLE TIMES before the game even started. The second time he literately threw a game.

In this scenario Stevo was being berated by the team and one person was defending him. The whole game they were blaming Stevo even though it wasn't his fault the other team was spawn camping them and killing them over and over again. Some of them even threw the game and kept asking everyone to report Stevo. Stevo reported them because they were calling for reports (which is griefing & harassing).

IF he reported someone who wasn't doing any of those things, it was definitely not intentional. Banning someone for doing something that wasn't intentional would be a little over the top.

XQC reported the guy after he threw a game before in his team and he was matched with that guy 3 times. Even the person who created that thread apologized to xqc

How did they throw? Because they were a one trick Symmetra? That's it? That's not reportable. It's still false reports.
12/20/2017 01:40 PMPosted by Hobotripin
He false reported someone, its not twisting anything I watched the stream not just these clips from start to finish. Also stop stalking me thanks.
He wrongly reported someone because he didn't understand they were defending him.

When we talk about false reports - the ones done by xQc and the ones the blue post says they're punishable - we're talking about people intentionally issuing reports for things that are clearly stated as not reportable, like reporting someone for inactivity even if they're playing the game, or for poor teamwork even if they're playing objective and not being toxic in chat.

I mean I have no real reason to explain all this, you probably know it quite well and you feign ignorance just because you're trying to take down these "one tricks" you hate so much.
12/20/2017 01:43 PMPosted by Hobotripin
12/20/2017 01:40 PMPosted by Stevooo

lmao what kinda backwards logic is that "no one cared when it happened to me so who cares when I break the rules"

The timing of you caring about people false reporting is highly suspicious. I didn't false report anyone with the intention of getting innocent players suspended. I made a mistake and owned up to it after the fact. Get over it.
12/20/2017 01:49 PMPosted by Starless
He wrongly reported someone because he didn't understand they were defending him.

When we talk about false reports - the ones done by xQc and the ones the blue post says they're punishable - we're talking about people intentionally issuing reports for things that are clearly stated as not reportable, like reporting someone for inactivity even if they're playing the game, or for poor teamwork even if they're playing objective and not being toxic in chat.

I mean I have no real reason to explain all this, you probably know it quite well and you feign ignorance just because you're trying to take down these "one tricks" you hate so much.

It's like all those people that say. "Well GG, I'm gonna go throw games now and say I am trying my best hahahahahaha" when they heard one tricking was not bannable or reportable. Yes because one tricking and throwing are the same thing... smh
To be fair, when more than half the team is flaming you, sometimes it's hard to keep up with who is being toxic. The difference between something like this and xQc, is Stevo was reacting to the toxicity. While xQc initiated it by reporting him before the match even started. Is it wrong to false report either way? Sure. But I think one or two accidental false reports are going to pile up for the users he may or may not have reported if they truly are not toxic players.
I guess this week's discussion will be about excusing false reports. How fascinating.
12/20/2017 01:50 PMPosted by Stevooo
12/20/2017 01:43 PMPosted by Hobotripin
... lmao what kinda backwards logic is that "no one cared when it happened to me so who cares when I break the rules"

The timing of you caring about people false reporting is highly suspicious. I didn't false report anyone with the intention of getting innocent players suspended. I made a mistake and owned up to it after the fact. Get over it.
You constantly report your entire team even when its only 1 or 2 individuals who are harassing you. Its just hilarious how you cry like a baby that other people are breaking the rules but the moment you do something against the rules its a mistake(that you seem to make frequently) or your favorite defense "its just a joke!!!!".
12/20/2017 01:25 PMPosted by Stevooo
Its quite funny how proof of me "false" reporting pops up instantly, but in the last 2-3 weeks not a single clip of me being toxic or actually throwing games showed up. Interesting how that works. ;)

You are an enormous drama mongering diva. And you deserve every report and ban you get.
12/20/2017 01:49 PMPosted by Starless

WHAT?!?!!??!?!?! How do you not understand someones defending you when its clear as day? We're literally excusing bad behavior because ignorance at this point. Which is funny cause you say I'm feigning ignorance when thats literally the excuse you just gave stevoo. "He didn't know he was defending him even though it was clear as day in chat" Thats you feigning ignorance right there and that's ridiculous.
12/20/2017 01:58 PMPosted by Hobotripin
WHAT?!?!!??!?!?! How do you not understand someones defending you when its clear as day? We're literally excusing bad behavior because ignorance at this point. Which is funny cause you say I'm feigning ignorance when thats literally the excuse you just gave stevoo. "He didn't know he was defending him even though it was clear as day in chat" Thats you feigning ignorance right there and that's ridiculous.
When there are 4 people arguing between each other the whole game in a poorly spoken English you too might be tired and confused at some point. The fact you are still trying to make a drama out of it even if he acknowledged the mistake a few seconds later shows pretty clearly your intentions here.

12/20/2017 01:55 PMPosted by Hobotripin
You constantly report your entire team even when its only 1 or 2 individuals who are harassing you. Its just hilarious how you cry like a baby that other people are breaking the rules but the moment you do something against the rules its a mistake(that you seem to make frequently) or your favorite defense "its just a joke!!!!".
Dude, you're lying. Everyone can check the VODs and see that.
Please go throw games on your smurfs like you said you would instead of trying too hard to twist reality.
12/20/2017 02:06 PMPosted by Starless
12/20/2017 01:58 PMPosted by Hobotripin
When there are 4 people arguing between each other the whole game in a poorly spoken English you too might be tired and confused at some point. The fact you are still trying to make a drama out of it even if he acknowledged the mistake a few seconds later shows pretty clearly your intentions here.

12/20/2017 01:55 PMPosted by Hobotripin
Dude, you're lying. Everyone can check the VODs and see that.
Please go throw games on your smurfs like you said you would instead of trying too hard to twist reality.
Its not throwing if you try ;). Also maybe I should do what all the cool players do and do bronze to gm sym only streams.
12/20/2017 12:46 PMPosted by TLiciousX
I think the downvotes are of the 'who cares?' variety. Mine sure is.

People seemed to care a lot when stevo made a thread (and linked it in his stream every 5 minutes) complaining about other players false reporting him.
Josh Engen:

"We believe players can choose to play any available hero during any game at any time, and that their choice of hero alone is not a behavior that should be penalized by our customer service team under any of the player report categories (including griefing, inactivity, or poor teamwork).

Players who inaccurately submit player reports in an attempt to punish someone’s hero choice are considered to be harassing or griefing their fellow player"

I hope you understand the downvotes now.
Stevoo has already been banned 6 times. make it permanent.
12/20/2017 01:07 PMPosted by Aztekdude
12/20/2017 12:46 PMPosted by Blam320
Naming and shaming is against the Terms of Service.
It's funny because if you said this last week about another particular popular streamer you wouldn't have positive upvotes.

because his toxicity/malice is evident in his action. We can all act like we are arbitrary on the issue of toxicity and one tricking but in the end it's all personal beliefs. I've watched stevo and xqc. You can see stevo minding his own business while xqc shows ill intention on everyone he doesn't like/ think does what he wants
The bias is strong in this thread. People are still trying to defend XCQ for his own toxic manchild behavior that has clear cut evidence.

Meanwhile your trying to pin someone whom suffers from toxicity regularly? Aren't you guys the same people that claim XCQ and other toxic pros was getting witch hunted despite the evidence? Those clips have very obvious toxicity going on against Stevo to the point I am pretty sure he couldn't tell whom was toxic and whom wasn't.

But yeah sure lets compare Stevoo to the toxic manchild and act like XCQ is still innocent.