Don't place me with a player I reported, twice

Competitive Discussion
look it's simple,
-I queue for a comp game and find one.
-I have a really nice team but unfortunately we have a thrower.
-We lose the game we say ''gg'' and report the thrower ( and I blocked him )
-I queue for another game, Boom found one!
-wait a sec.. did you just report and block this guy? because we will put you and him in the SAME team again LOL.
-He throws again and I lose SR again, ''gg gl'', ''make sure you report this guy''..
-2 games later, oh we see you won couple games, nope! let's place you in the SAME team with this thrower you just blocked and reported twice today :)
-*Skill rating decreases*

alright look is this supposed to be an ironic joke or something?
why are you placing me with a guy I reported and blocked in matches back to back, at least put me in the OTHER team? Its freaking retarded..

guess what? this guy is now probably still ruining peoples games you know why?
because your report/ban system is trash
nope it's competitive.. oh wait did the definition of competitive change recently to BS? I think so because that's about the luck you get playing "competitive" in this game xD.
You need to wait 5 minutes to let him queue into another game.

General practice for when you get a thrower.
They should bring back the avoid player feature, only this time do it right and make it for only your team.
Make it "avoid player on my team for 4 hours" or something. Simple.
01/05/2018 12:57 AMPosted by Papa

Exactly this. Never Insta queue when you block someone you dont want to play with from a previous game you finished. You yield a high chance of getting back in game with them as youve found out. Wait at least 30 seconds before queuing again and then you will almost certainly never queue with them ever again. Shouldnt say never but its more like a 5% chance youll ever bump into them again unless they gets comp banned.
I've gotten the same thrower 3 times in a row, and a 4th on the enemy team. I've even had games when I get the same 4 players on my team 2 times a row. 25 million players? yeah ofc, 17million are smurfs
01/05/2018 03:41 AMPosted by BrokenNinja
01/05/2018 12:57 AMPosted by Papa

Exactly this. Never Insta queue when you block someone you dont want to play with from a previous game you finished. You yield a high chance of getting back in game with them as youve found out. Wait at least 30 seconds before queuing again and then you will almost certainly never queue with them ever again. Shouldnt say never but its more like a 5% chance youll ever bump into them again unless they gets comp banned.

There's probably some delay in system that is the reason for this. Also, if they queue with someone you haven't block/reported then you can have them in your game again. This is how serious trolls troll. They group with bought/hacked accounts at random and join games. This means they can troll the people who know what they are up to and are trying to avoid the trolls. In that case you have to report/block them all. It's all you'll have time to do as more than 1 troll is a lost game.

Another interesting point is that they usually play the same time of day. This is not when they are free to play, but so they meet the people they tilted in previous matches again and again (because that's when the tilted players play).

Pretty clever really.
If they fix this, I'd be more inclined to ban and report people who are just utter toxicity and refuse to play as a team. Lower leagues are the reason I'm quitting again (after coming back 6 months later). There is literally nothing competitive from diamond lower. Maybe plat, but I say that with a grain of salt because of my alt account.
this happened to me toady I reported someone and the next game there he is with me but in the final round suddenly decide to play decent and we won I still reported him again he is like throwing half of the game