The friendly auto aim for Ana is amazing

General Discussion
Highly Rated
I'm getting 7,000-8,500 healing in most of my matches thank you Blizzard. Ana can actually compete against other healers now I'm so damn happy I mained Ana during Tank meta looks like I'm going back to maining her in comp.
Glad it's working out. It was a really good suggestion and Tim hopped right on it. We love getting suggestions like that. I'm really hoping it helps to change the experience of playing Ana in a positive way on console.
She is much easier to play. Good change for her
I need to Say IT IS AMAZING , it's a simple change but it feels so much better, thank you
Is there some new feature for Ana? I haven't seen anything.
01/09/2018 06:28 PMPosted by Salmonman

I believe its for console players only
01/09/2018 06:19 PMPosted by Jeff Kaplan
Glad it's working out. It was a really good suggestion and Tim hopped right on it. We love getting suggestions like that. I'm really hoping it helps to change the experience of playing Ana in a positive way on console.

I'm glad this is the post that gets responded too, none of the other threads with more pressing issues.
This is the one...
01/09/2018 06:28 PMPosted by Salmonman

Console has aim assist for hitting enemy players, but since Ana has to aim at friendlies the player has to aim more and sometimes against the aim assist onto enemy players.

Now Bliz gave her friendly aim assist, finally.
01/09/2018 06:29 PMPosted by Hajuhn
I'm glad this is the post that gets responded too, none of the other threads with more pressing issues.
If he wants to respond on a balance post or pricing post he needs to get the entire OW team together, run some numbers, and make a decision that could have significant consequences for the game.

This is a post he can give a quick "glad to hear that" to.
Thanks also for this minor change for us console players!

"Players can now bind all communication wheel options to a gamepad button"

I guess it will be easier to use "I need healing" and other stuff :D
I must admit I was against have aim assist with her as I thought I would be too annoying when looking around(which is true to some extent) but she feels so much better with it glad I was wrong.

Tim? You mean Timthetatman?
Also thank you for the other console additions this patch! Really glad we can bind lines from the communication wheel now and I hope we continue to see more console development in the future.

Now it's just time to objectively fix Ana across all platforms
Woah, I didn't know this changed happened! Is it on Ana's personal settings on console? Would love to try it out, I've been practicing with her endlessly in QP and want to take her to comp at some point.
01/09/2018 06:51 PMPosted by Doinks

Now it's just time to objectively fix Ana across all platforms

Yes, please.
Does Tim like the suggestion of better healing feedback for Moira's spray like Ana's effect, instead of relying on the healing sound that plays from her heal over time and her orb? Minor hijack.

I don't play on console, but the aim assist sounds good.
01/09/2018 07:03 PMPosted by Charmy
Woah, I didn't know this changed happened! Is it on Ana's personal settings on console? Would love to try it out, I've been practicing with her endlessly in QP and want to take her to comp at some point.

console
Is it that helpful? I haven't played Ana in a while, but it doesn't seem like this would really change all that much, honestly