How do you kill genji

Competitive Discussion
I don't get it,why does he never get a nerf,he's got the smallest hitbox in the game and it gets BIGGER WHEN HE DEFLECTS,it's legit the single character i can only hit with symetra,and it's so annoying,why does a bad genji counter a good hitscan,i can't counter him in platinum but i have teamates to counter him,i tried playing on a friend's account (bronze) and i still can't hit them,i want a nerf to hit,i hate how whenever he engages with you,youre already half health,cause de does his E and then SHIFT,i wish at least his hitbox would be the same,I MISS ON PURPOSE AND IT STIL HITS,WHY,JUST WHY,HOW IS MY AIM SOOOOO AMAZING WHEN HE DEFLECTS BUT I CANT HIT HIM WHEN HE DOESEN'T,I GET THAT MANY PLAYERS START PLAYNG CAUSE HEY SAW THE DRAGONS ANIMATION,BUT BLIZZARD,THAT DOES NOT MEAN THEY HAVE TO BE AS OP AS IN THE MOVIE,THERE'S A REASON WHY SOO MANY PLAYERS MAIN GENJI,HE'S OVERPOWERED,IT;'S MAKING ME WHAT TO THROW GAMES WHEN I'M IN THE SAME TEAM WITH A GENJI MAIN,JUST NERF HIM ALREADY,IS NOONE IN THE BLIZZARD TEAM PLAYING THE GAME OR WHAT?YOU SHOULD HAVE REALIZED LONG AGO HOW OP HE IS.....
Well...to answer the threads question, Winston destroys Genji.

For any other hero, it all comes down to basically predicting. You KNOW he’s going to deflect as soon as he shows his face, you KNOW he’s going to dash as soon as your low enough health to kill. Genjis only play one way and if you work on your aim and don’t shoot at him period while he’s deflecting(or stand directly in front of him if other teammates are firing), then they become an annoyance rather than an obstacle.
With rubber band bullets and a couple melees. At least that's how I kill genjis. They can't really kill Lucio through the heal.

All caps lock topic on .......NERF GENGU!!!!!!......looks at profile. Op plays gengu. Stop trying so hard to troll.
12/16/2017 01:41 AMPosted by CrisGame
I don't get it,why does he never get a nerf,he's got the smallest hitbox in the game and it gets BIGGER WHEN HE DEFLECTS,it's legit the single character i can only hit with symetra,and it's so annoying,why does a bad genji counter a good hitscan,i can't counter him in platinum but i have teamates to counter him,i tried playing on a friend's account (bronze) and i still can't hit them,i want a nerf to hit,i hate how whenever he engages with you,youre already half health,cause de does his E and then SHIFT,i wish at least his hitbox would be the same,I MISS ON PURPOSE AND IT STIL HITS,WHY,JUST WHY,HOW IS MY AIM SOOOOO AMAZING WHEN HE DEFLECTS BUT I CANT HIT HIM WHEN HE DOESEN'T,I GET THAT MANY PLAYERS START PLAYNG CAUSE HEY SAW THE DRAGONS ANIMATION,BUT BLIZZARD,THAT DOES NOT MEAN THEY HAVE TO BE AS OP AS IN THE MOVIE,THERE'S A REASON WHY SOO MANY PLAYERS MAIN GENJI,HE'S OVERPOWERED,IT;'S MAKING ME WHAT TO THROW GAMES WHEN I'M IN THE SAME TEAM WITH A GENJI MAIN,JUST NERF HIM ALREADY,IS NOONE IN THE BLIZZARD TEAM PLAYING THE GAME OR WHAT?YOU SHOULD HAVE REALIZED LONG AGO HOW OP HE IS.....
Honestly sounds like you over estimate your own abilities. Genji has so many counters: winston, zarya, symmetry, Moira, hog can one shot him, mcree can flash him, tracer works well against him, a 76 with half a brain should do fine, junk works well, dva can wreck him too,zen+ any other dps should have no problem etc
12/16/2017 01:41 AMPosted by CrisGame
he's got the smallest hitbox in the game

no he doesn't
it's legit the single character i can only hit with symetra
not the fault of Genji if you are unable to hit him
I MISS ON PURPOSE AND IT STIL HITS,WHY,JUST WHY
because you shoot. why are you wasting your bullets if you see him deflecting by shooting somewhere else to miss on purpose, instead use the time to reload for example
HE'S OVERPOWERED
no, he's not

Anyways, nice try to troll but next time don't be too obvious.
1. You AIM
2. Press LMB
3. Kill
4. Gj you killed Genji
12/16/2017 02:04 AMPosted by Solitara
With rubber band bullets and a couple melees. At least that's how I kill genjis. They can't really kill Lucio through the heal.

All caps lock topic on .......NERF GENGU!!!!!!......looks at profile. Op plays gengu. Stop trying so hard to troll.

Honestly i'm not trolling,i've only played him in season 4 and 5,and because my friends made me,i don't play him anymore at all,but it feels like every game there's a genji main,i also know that lucio counters him hard,cause i mained that for a while,but sometimes i just want to have fun and whenever i see the genji i know i'm already dead,and ill have to wait again to respawn,just to try to get to the point again then die again the same way and so on,the thing is that the games that are the worst is when we actually have genji counters in the team (winston/lucio)but somehow the genji kills them too,and it seems to me that he is a lot more op in lower ranks,which i hate,cause i got so tilted that i started caps-ing everything playing on a friends account,i taught i could play for fun a practice my hitscan a little but 2 out of 3 games there's a genji on the enemy team and for some reason they're better than platinum genji's,that or platinum genji's can be handled by the rest of the team,but still,i'm not trolling,but that deflect shift combo or the deflect hitbox increase should defenetely get a nerf,it's annoying at any level of play....