American skin for Reaper.

General Discussion
Gabriel Reyes was born in Los Angeles, so Reaper is American. He should have an American-themed skin like McCree and Soldier 76 (who are both losers by the way).
too much america
He's also a front-man for a terrorist organization. Also, contrary to popular belief, Americans don't walk around wearing red, white and blue with American flag tattoos like Guile. It would look ridiculous on Mr. Edgelord.
12/25/2017 12:50 PMPosted by Thrillho
He's also a front-man for a terrorist organization.

Just like both McCree and Soldier 76 are ruthless vigilantes who broke international law.

Also, contrary to popular belief, Americans don't walk around wearing red, white and blue with American flag tattoos like Guile. It would look ridiculous on Mr. Edgelord.

Speak for yourself. Actually, don't speak at all. You clearly don't care about Reaper.
Eagle mask? Dunno
Just like both McCree and Soldier 76 are ruthless vigilantes who broke international law.

And Reaper definitely never broke international law. Not even once.
I would love to see an American themed skin for reaper!
Reaper should just walk around in a man-thong that is american themed and a mask.

That way we can all truly appreciate his hot thighs.
12/25/2017 12:52 PMPosted by Sporech

And Soldier 76 and McRee never broke international law. Not even once.

I can do this too.
He's also a front-man for a terrorist organization. Also, contrary to popular belief, Americans don't walk around wearing red, white and blue with American flag tattoos like Guile. It would look ridiculous on Mr. Edgelord.

Uhhh tons of people have American flag tattoos, especially people in the military I guess you don’t have many friends in the armed forces
12/25/2017 12:52 PMPosted by Sporech

Or was likely the cause for that break
12/25/2017 12:51 PMPosted by Reaper
He's also a front-man for a terrorist organization.

Also, contrary to popular belief, Americans don't walk around wearing red, white and blue with American flag tattoos like Guile. It would look ridiculous on Mr. Edgelord.

Speak for yourself. Actually, don't speak at all. You clearly don't care about Reaper.
So you do have dual American flag tattoos on your shoulders? Do you have the haircut too? How do you keep it in place?
Reaper's character isn't jingoistic enough.

12/25/2017 12:54 PMPosted by Thrillho
Do you have the haircut too? How do you keep it in place?
By the power of being American
12/25/2017 12:54 PMPosted by OldRin

Uhhh tons of people have American flag tattoos, especially people in the military I guess you don’t have many friends in the armed forces
I have a son that served in the army. Neither he nor any of his army buddies look anything like Guile.
I would much rather he have a sports team styled outfit which would fit really any nationality, I am thinking baseball or basketball as I don’t enjoy football. Just a random one from California. To imply he isn’t just a special forces agent that kills things.
12/25/2017 12:50 PMPosted by GoatyMcGoat
too much america

You a commie, son?
12/25/2017 12:59 PMPosted by dradventure
I would much rather he have a sports team styled outfit which would fit really any nationality, I am thinking baseball or basketball as I don’t enjoy football. Just a random one from California. To imply he isn’t just a special forces agent that kills things.

Instead of an American flag reaper gives off an ex marine feel so a marine styled tattoo. Semper fi or eagle globe and anchor etc.

Still sports team
12/25/2017 12:59 PMPosted by Mirs
12/25/2017 12:50 PMPosted by GoatyMcGoat
too much america

You a commie, son?

lol i just think not every american character needs to wear an american flag
12/25/2017 12:55 PMPosted by Thrillho
12/25/2017 12:54 PMPosted by OldRin

I have a son that served in the army. Neither he nor any of his army buddies look anything like Guile.

I literally can think of 6 ppl that have American themed tattoos that I know it’s a very common thing 4 of them former military