Why is there a Junkrat in every one of my comp games?

Competitive Discussion
CasRa other heroes need to time as well. Any projectile hero does but with no aoe and less movement. I am sorry you think junkrat is super hard to play. But he is not hard to play esp in gold.
Junkrat will be nerfed. Don’t worry guys. It’s a matter of time. Mark this post.
12/27/2017 08:57 AMPosted by MightyOwl
To all the junk mains out there, doesn't it get really boring to hop around, get right up in your opponents grill and hold down the right trigger or mouse button for spam damage?
Nope, it's sheer joy to pull of a great kill and get away.

12/27/2017 09:02 AMPosted by WebKinzKing
Yes every hero is killable CasRa. The issue is the amount of burst that is done with lower drawbacks to doing this burst. Example close range skillrat can spam around him, he has huge burst potential that requires less aim, and has some of the most flexible and powerful movement in the game.
BURST damage. When the mines are on cooldown, you very vulnerable. A Good DVA negates the mines, road hog can make life difficult. Phara's that are smart enough to play high up. Widow's can drop low HP characters, Hanzo and his scatter arrow... It's silly this complaining.
12/27/2017 09:28 AMPosted by Heihachi
Junkrat will be nerfed. Don’t worry guys. It’s a matter of time. Mark this post.

Nope, he's in a great place, a nerf would be a terrible thing.

12/27/2017 09:26 AMPosted by WebKinzKing
CasRa other heroes need to time as well. Any projectile hero does but with no aoe and less movement. I am sorry you think junkrat is super hard to play. But he is not hard to play esp in gold.
I didn't say he was super hard, he isn't "easy mode" and anyone that thinks that doesn't know how to play him RIGHT.
Oh boo hoo every character is situational. I love how people are complaining about Junkrat and how before his buff he was a troll pick and would be called out on it and after his buff people would moan and complain about his damage. If you put yourself to be one shotted by JR, then that's your fault. Just like if Hanzo 1 shot you with his SA, that's totally on you. Don't hate the characters, learn to play the game.
Skillrat spam helps certain people feel like they're good when they pile up the dmg/elims and spam their way to victory.
The mines should inflict self damage. All other characters have this.
No one is complaining about hanzo.
12/27/2017 09:55 AMPosted by WebKinzKing
Yes, the bads are all out to bring down Junkrat.
12/27/2017 10:10 AMPosted by CasRa
12/27/2017 09:55 AMPosted by WebKinzKing
Yes, the bads are all out to bring down Junkrat.

Quite funny seeing a junk main that's in the bottom 15% of the player base calling people the bads...

Junkrat is a beginners hero and it's fine for him to stay effective in your elo. My problem lies when he's in grandmaster effortlessly deleting the best players the game has to offer.
lol here comes to JR mains downvoting. go play another hero see how fast you will get out dpsd by JR
12/27/2017 10:30 AMPosted by idontheal
lol here comes to JR mains downvoting. go play another hero see how fast you will get out dpsd by JR
You mean like when I play Mercy and the (insert pretty much any hero) kills me quickly?
If you guys really want to keep Junkrat as strong as he currently is there has to be a trade off.

Make his healthpool to 100-150 so that people who decide to pick him will come at a cost also Mercy and other healers have to choose to keep him alive and sacrifice not healing her team or to heal her team and or potentially having a 6v5 with a Junkrat that might die quickly because he choose to be such a powerful character.
12/27/2017 11:39 AMPosted by iAMSent1nel
If you guys really want to keep Junkrat as strong as he currently is there has to be a trade off.

Make his healthpool to 100-150 so that people who decide to pick him will come at a cost also Mercy and other healers have to choose to keep him alive and sacrifice not healing her team or to heal her team and or potentially having a 6v5 with a Junkrat that might die quickly because he choose to be such a powerful character.

LOL 100-150? You do know that there are counter characters to JR right? Everybody here knows that right? There are counters to every character, yes? Just because the hero you main get's man handled by JR doesn't mean he needs to be nerfed, lol.

Junkrat is a beginners hero and it's fine for him to stay effective in your elo. My problem lies when he's in grandmaster effortlessly deleting the best players the game has to offer.

Beginner's hero? You can't spam M1 on an open map with JR. You still need to anticipate where your enemy is going to go and M1 accordingly. It's the same concept with other DPS heroes and isn't hard to understand.
12/27/2017 09:14 AMPosted by NAhero
As some one who's played hundreds of hours since season 1.. if there's not a junkrat or mercy nerf with the launch of season 8 I won't be playing any more.
12/27/2017 09:33 AMPosted by CasRa

Nope, he's in a great place, a nerf would be a terrible thing.

12/27/2017 09:26 AMPosted by WebKinzKing
I didn't say he was super hard, he isn't "easy mode" and anyone that thinks that doesn't know how to play him RIGHT.

what it takes 45 mins tops to learn junkrat. i think hes the hero that you can learn the fastest in the game and be somewhat good
Goes to read CasRa's posts, realizes it's a gold that wants an easy way to climb.

Moves on.
Junkrat is a horrible show of skill but not only that the way he is now is out of control. He ruins the skill attached to competitive. He will be getting a nerf I'm sure.

Hopefully they do it sooner rather then later.
If he wasn't insta killing squishy characters and getting a great Ult super fast he would probably be just fine.
12/26/2017 08:00 PMPosted by MightyOwl
Such a vile and disgusting character. Absolute cancer. Nothing but spam damage.

Same reason as to why is there a mercy on ever single one of my games? Because they're OP