Keeping count of the amount of leavers in s8 [COMPLETE]

Competitive Discussion
Pretty self explanatory, in this thread I'm going to keep track of how many leavers i've had this season, to highlight just how bad a problem it is. They will be seperated into 3 categories: my team, enemy team, and prematch cancel.

Here is the first update:
Matches completed - 12
Leavers on my team - 4
Leavers on enemy team - 1
Canceled matches - 3

Edit: this is at high Bronze, console, will update if and when I return to low silver and above, thanks to HedgyV for the suggestion to do this for clarity

Hopefully this either stays with low figures, or Blizz notice how bad it is and do something about it. This will be updated after each session of comp I have.
I've done 5 placements on ps4.

4 cancels
3 leavers (they came back but we lost).

The thing that is truly annoying is that 2 of the cancels were good teams that were kicking <Removed By Moderator>.

Moderation Edit: This post has been edited by a moderator due to language. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/code-of-conduct/
Ive played 7 placements so far and lost 4. Had 2 leavers one game, 2 leavers in another game and throwers in the other two
No leavers so far on either of my accounts. ~25 games total.
Placements completed, leavers or throwers in 5 of them
0 leavers over 20 games. One thrower that I unfortunately ran into 3 times :<
10 placements, legit good games, enjoyed them.
12 normal matches afterwards, 2 times leavers, 4 throwers.
Aka half matches rigged.

I'm bored writing reports, I don't say that it's useless, i got a decent amount of action taken messages by Bliz. But i don't see anything changing inside the games.

Gonna give it a shot tomorrow, if it's the same situation I think i'll take a long break, until they give a group tool or take care of these issues down to a bearable level.
4 leavers out of my 10 placements
I personally really think the dc resolving after hero select is so abysmal and causes games to go so bad that it makes the entire system look bad. an easy solution would be to cancel a game when anyone leaves but then a 19 minute game could be dodged just by someone going back to the main menu.

it's never fun to play a 5v6 in that setting, regardless of rank. when someone leaves in competitive it's the biggest "!@#$ you" this game has. the system relies on their being 6 players on both teams for a fair match, so what could they do the instance of someone disconnecting, purposeful or not, it should not count against you or be a free gain for the opposition. if you do that though, people would feel like the game is pointless and simply not play.

this issue runs a bit deep, a bit too much for a simple answer. it does suck for everyone involved when it happens and I hate it as well.
Session 2 and it was a good one on the fairness front.
Played - 5
Canceled -1
My team - 0
Enemy team -0

Updated season totals:
Played - 17
Canceled - 4
My team - 4
Enemy team - 1
I've had about 3 game cancelled and 1 leaver on the enemy team in 20+ games played so far. Having a pretty good time so far honestly.
12/31/2017 10:30 PMPosted by Bendubz11
Pretty self explanatory, in this thread I'm going to keep track of how many leavers i've had this season, to highlight just how bad a problem it is. They will be seperated into 3 categories: my team, enemy team, and prematch cancel.

Matches completed - 12
Leavers on my team - 4
Canceled matches - 3

Hopefully this either stays with low figures, or Blizz notice how bad it is and do something about it. This will be updated after each session of comp I have.

I think a worthwhile thread, but you might want to add a section for whatever SR you are in. So say this section is Gold (or whatever you are) and add sections if you go up an SR level.

HedgyV
01/02/2018 04:46 PMPosted by HedgyV
12/31/2017 10:30 PMPosted by Bendubz11

Matches completed - 12
Leavers on my team - 4
Canceled matches - 3

I think a worthwhile thread, but you might want to add a section for whatever SR you are in. So say this section is Gold (or whatever you are) and add sections if you go up an SR level.

HedgyV
Nice suggestion, I'll edit that in to OP and then only mention it when the level changes
12/31/2017 10:35 PMPosted by SleepyBear
I've done 5 placements on ps4.

4 cancels
3 leavers (they came back but we lost).

The thing that is truly annoying is that 2 of the cancels were good teams that were kicking !@#.
played all my placement 7 on them we had throwers and leavers. Was playing with high diamond~masters!
Played 5 matches today, got 3 leavers on my team's side and 2 on the enemy team also some throwers

So that makes it:
20 matches played
3 leavers on my team
2 leavers on the enemy's
2 throwers both my team and the enemy's
1 canceled
Session 3 totals:
Played - 8
Canceled - 2
My team - 1
Enemy team - 2

Season totals:
Played - 25
Canceled - 6
My team - 5
Enemy team - 3

*Note* - In the last match of this session I regained my spot in silver after dropping out late s7. The season totals at this point are with all games in high bronze, from the next update it will be low silver and there will be a 3rd running total in each update, listed in this order:
- Session total
- SR region update
- Season update
Session 4 totals (and first totals for low silver):
Played - 6
Canceled - 3
My team - 2
Enemy team - 1

Season totals:
Played - 31
Canceled - 9
My team - 7
Enemy team - 4
Have fun, I had 10 leavers in 10 different matches in a row last season.
Good luck keeping this thread open.

I made a thread like this and was shut down.

I called it "My Thrower List". It was dedicated to all the !@#$%^-s that threw. I had one almost EVERY DAY I PLAYED.

It was a plea for reports to mean something, but they don't and I don't think they ever will.
Nobody cares about comp anymore b/c at the end of the day I think people realize it's just another game mode and it doesn't matter. Hell I don't even care if I win or lose anymore, just play whoever I feel like it now and go from there.