General Discussion
Good luck to you. So long as you're being smart about it and not going into Comp all willy-nilly with new heroes, you'll be just fine. And I hope your Youtube content takes off.
Got gm by quitting support and playing doomfist, hanzo, widow, mccree and genji (mainly these 5.)

Won't be going back. I got 4105 as support last season but dropped immensely, but not now ;)
12/21/2017 05:35 PMPosted by Noiiak
Got gm by quitting support and playing doomfist, hanzo, widow, mccree and genji (mainly these 5.)

Won't be going back. I got 4105 as support last season but dropped immensely, but not now ;)

Interesting.
Good luck, but atleast be some-what cooperative during comp.
Go genji
Win game

- cheers
Definitely have my thumbs up and more people should be doing the same and not get forced nor bullied into heroes that they don't want to play.
12/21/2017 05:32 PMPosted by Poe
Good luck to you. So long as you're being smart about it and not going into Comp all willy-nilly with new heroes, you'll be just fine. And I hope your Youtube content takes off.

Thanks
Back in Season 5 I've used to Tank and play Zen a lot and got no where at all. When I started playing S76, Junkrat, Sombra, and Mei an I climbed SR. I really starting to think I should become a full time DPS main. I'm really at loose ends right now in Overwatch.
Become a comp casual player, they'll form a team around you anyway.
12/21/2017 05:30 PMPosted by BattleAx
I'm sick of playing support and I'm sick of just playing the meta in general. I'm going to start maining the entire defense class and Orisa, and start uploading my gameplay to Youtube. I'm tired of people dictating how I should play the game.

Wish me luck off meta players, because I know I'm going to get tons of reports for wanting to actually enjoy the game even if I try my very best to win.
Going off your profile here it seems your already well on your way. I was expecting mad time in Mercy or something. Keep on keeping on, man.
I took a break this season but I play Orisa mainly in comp (or flex healer/off tank). She’s a good Main tank. Best of luck!
What is your channel
I'm with you OP. I'm starting to abandon the support class san moira and symmetra. I've been playing more DPS roles now.
For the last couple seasons I've been the good team player and always picked Mercy cuz no one else would first.

That got me perpetually floating around mid gold.

Lately I said screw it and played what I want to play & my winrate on the season has shot up and I'm 300 SR up from where I was stuck around with Mercy.

Turns out me playing what I wanna play & not just what my team needs is actually better for my teams.
12/21/2017 06:18 PMPosted by kleanupman
What is your channel

Here's my channel. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvE0HwtcK31FsBlaEVBygyA/featured?view_as=subscriber

I haven't uploaded anything yet, but I will very soon.