Moira`s range

PTR Feedback
Nerf Moira`s range is just toooooooo much you cant run and she heals her self cmon bliz. Jeff
Her range is about 20m I think. Not that great really and she can’t crit with it plus the damage is low. A DPS can drill her down but they will be hurting afterwards. McCree flashbang plus fan the hammer. Or a Soldier in a biotic field.
See her a lot in deathmatches and she's just like a long range Symmetra. The balance for Symmetra's 120dps with no aim is her short range. With Moira it's her low damage. I think in both cases the advantage of not aiming is undervalued. She has 2 ways to damage without aiming, self heal and a teleport. Also her healing potential is the second highest in the game. There's a case for her being overpowered.
12/24/2017 04:57 AMPosted by toop
See her a lot in deathmatches and she's just like a long range Symmetra. The balance for Symmetra's 120dps with no aim is her short range. With Moira it's her low damage. I think in both cases the advantage of not aiming is undervalued. She has 2 ways to damage without aiming, self heal and a teleport. Also her healing potential is the second highest in the game. There's a case for her being overpowered.

It's very obvious you've never played her if you actually think it's just like sym's beam.

Sym's beam is a full lock on to anyone on the screen. Moira's beam is more similar to Zarya's beam in that it still requires tracking and for the cross hair to be on the target. The whole "lock on" thing is more or less visual.
12/24/2017 05:38 AMPosted by UNBREAKABLE

It's very obvious you've never played her if you actually think it's just like sym's beam.

Sym's beam is a full lock on to anyone on the screen. Moira's beam is more similar to Zarya's beam in that it still requires tracking and for the cross hair to be on the target. The whole "lock on" thing is more or less visual.
I mean dueling her is like duelling Symmetra - if you're in her range, she'll be locked onto you pretty much continuously while ADing and jump spamming, and she's strong because of that despite the damagw being low.

I completely agree.

Although I'd like to see the the ammount of damage she just reduced in place for better healing potential. Too many Moria players would rather DPS than heal. Surely that is saying something.