Torb,
Mei,
Sym,
Bastion,
Hanzo,
Doomfist
and Reaper.

But then realize your still dreaming.

Seriously it's time to stop playing favorites Blizzard.

Tired of seeing Good Suggestions, when nothing is done.

Actual try something with the PTR for these Heroes.
Blizz doesn't care. As long as their favorites Genji and Tracer are used 90% of matches(especially at the pro level) then everything is perfectly balanced in their eyes.
Was dreaming of rocket boots torb, so many spots for a turret, so many out of range becouse of tiny little legs.
12/20/2017 07:28 AMPosted by DDRaven4
Blizz doesn't care. As long as their favorites Genji and Tracer are used 90% of matches(especially at the pro level) then everything is perfectly balanced in their eyes.
Starting thinking of grouping up something and rioting or something similar.

Blizzard's Silence on the matter, has to come at a cost at some point.

12/20/2017 07:31 AMPosted by ǶAENOX
Was dreaming of rocket boots torb, so many spots for a turret, so many out of range becouse of tiny little legs.

It's pretty easy to Buff these Heroes, they have been refusing, saying they need to fix bugs.

Meanwhile other Heroes have plenty of bugs but get reworks and buffs, this entire last year.
You do know they can't just press a button and completely rework a character, right? They can't add or remove mechanics at the drop of a hat. Those things take time.
Every time they've reworked a character, it was a few months before we got that rework. Do you ever think that maybe they are actually working on those heroes?
Blizzard doesn't have to tell us if they're working on the heroes or not. We want to know, and usually they let us know, but they don't have to.
You're upset because updates take time and they aren't sharing every single thing they're working on.
Fantastic.
12/20/2017 07:24 AMPosted by Jesterskull
Tired of seeing Good Suggestions, when nothing is done.

Oh dang it, you're right. It's not like the Symmetra, Bastion, Sombra, Doomfist, etc. changes were done from community feedback... dang it.
They hate the community, you're right.
I will say this though about Sombra. I love her character and I love her kit. I don't think her damage or range is an issue, but the spread of her gun has worked against me more often than not. I was against the idea of reducing the spread, but there have been too many times where I've gotten the jump on a Widow, Tracer, Mercy, etc. but failed to secure the kill simply because they are so skinny and the bullets dance around them. If not that, removing the pause while getting out of stealth could go a long way as well as reducing the range at which people could hear her when she does reappear.