Delete Mercy from the game.

General Discussion
Because you’re doing an awful job at keeping her alive. REVERT MERCY BACK TO THE WAY SHE USED TO BE!!!!! STOP REFUSING TO ADMIT YOU’RE WRONG AND JUST FIX HER!!!!! Is it your goal to make Mercy the least picked/least viable hero in the game? Congrats you’ve completely killed Mercy. And now EeveeA is going to quit playing the game because of the Mercy changes.
01/05/2018 09:47 PMPosted by Awardments
Is it your goal to make Mercy the least picked/least viable hero in the game?
Hasn't she had the highest pickrate for ages?
Congrats you’ve completely killed Mercy.
Didn't people say that the last few times, as she kept the highest pickrate in the roster and ended up being MORE powerful?
And now EeveeA is going to quit playing the game because of the Mercy changes.
Didn't they say that last time, and then ended up not quitting?

Are you sure you're not exaggerating a bit?
Finally I won’t be forced to play mercy every !@#$ing match to the point where I uninstalled the game. She’s boring and overpowered now. Feels like babysitting the entire match.

Mercy decides the outcome of a match no matter how good the ana or zen is, no mercy and you’re already at a disadvantage. Such bull%^-*.

THERE WAS NOTHING WRONG WITH THE OLD MERCY.....

Reguardless of the nerfs she will still be a must pick unless they just man up and admit the rework was a failure.
Is it your goal to make Mercy the least picked/least viable hero in the game?
Sure seems like it

Congrats you’ve completely killed Mercy.
Indeed they did
They need to just get rid of res and replace it with something else. They did it to Symmetra and her E ability, do it to Mercy. It doesn't matter how many nerfs they throw out. As long as there is still a chance to res? Yeah still top pick. The only time she wasn't top pick was with Ana when she first came out and even then they shared the spot. So just plain simple, stop trying to balance around the ability and just replace it.

Make it an ability that dampens damage. Make it an ability that absorbs a certain amount of damage and then does a burst aoe heal, healing the target and any teammates in the radius.
01/05/2018 09:58 PMPosted by Miraude
They need to just get rid of res and replace it with something else. They did it to Symmetra and her E ability, do it to Mercy. It doesn't matter how many nerfs they throw out. As long as there is still a chance to res? Yeah still top pick. The only time she wasn't top pick was with Ana when she first came out and even then they shared the spot. So just plain simple, stop trying to balance around the ability and just replace it.

Make it an ability that dampens damage. Make it an ability that absorbs a certain amount of damage and then does a burst aoe heal, healing the target and any teammates in the radius.
Rez is Mercy’s identity, it will never be removed.
Apparently they want e-sports be only part of the game in existence. So prepare for even more absurd changes.
What a thrilling and profound take on the subject of Mercy and her kit. Truly unique and original. I will ponder this deeply and inform you of my conclusions!

I mean truly, how have I never read something like this before? So insightful.

/S
01/05/2018 10:13 PMPosted by Mercy

at this point a mercy going into rez is just a free kill and i honestly would rather have them remove rez or revert her. But knowing blizzard, they would rather remove resurrection than revet her to 1.0 mercy.
Hey, if you gonna scrap Mercy, can I take Valkyrie? Free flying like I am a spectator camera, woooo!
If a hero is still getting picked nearly 100% of the time and nerfs aren't changing that then she will have to have more nerfs until she becomes less "must pick".

And from the nerfs what had happened it seems to be working because her pickrate has dropped by 6% from when she had rez as her ultimate
01/05/2018 10:30 PMPosted by TanukiBancho
...Rez is Mercy’s identity, it will never be removed.
at this point a mercy going into rez is just a free kill
I mean not really unless the person playing Mercy just has no idea how to play her properly and just always goes for suicide rezzes. The main change they made to Rez is that now she doesn’t get an extra Rez charge when activating Valkyrie and also the Rez in Valkyrie now has a cast time and movement speed decrease. The Rez in Valkyrie will now need to be used the same way as Rez outside of Valkyrie.
Good luck to Mercy Mains who continue to play her. It sucks to see how low she’s come, she’s really not fun to me anymore. I liked Mercy 1.0 and was never a “hide and seek” Mercy I stayed with my team. How many 5 man rez did I get? 1. In my first match of competitive. Normal amounts of Rez for me was 3-4.

Anyways I haven’t touched Mercy seriously in a while even when a healer is needed I figure if I decide to play Sombra my team can make use of hacked health packs or be a healer themselves. I play Reaper/Sombra/D.Va but I always appreciate seeing a mercy that seems to enjoy what she’s doing.
Good luck guys.

Oh and I think a revert would be the best thing for her with some minor tweaking. Make it so Rez must be in LOS no hiding behind walls or whatever.
Because you’re doing an awful job at keeping her alive. REVERT MERCY BACK TO THE WAY SHE USED TO BE!!!!! STOP REFUSING TO ADMIT YOU’RE WRONG AND JUST FIX HER!!!!! Is it your goal to make Mercy the least picked/least viable hero in the game? Congrats you’ve completely killed Mercy. And now EeveeA is going to quit playing the game because of the Mercy changes.

Honestly, won't be surprised if this was their next move.
Dear Mercy mains,

These last months we have posted a ton of threads about Mercy problem. Not all of you, but the majority was responding with mass negative votes and nonsense replies.
    You failed to contribute to the community by giving accurate feedback in these forums.
    You failed to admit that current Mercy is a monster.
    You failed to launch productive discussion.

Every Mercy thread was about "why don't you boost all supports then?", "why dps should be able to kill us?".

WELL DESERVED NERF

P.S Thank you for the upcoming downvotes
01/05/2018 11:04 PMPosted by Night
Dear Mercy mains,

These last months we have posted a ton of threads about Mercy problem. Not all of you, but the majority was responding with mass negative votes and nonsense replies.
    You failed to contribute to the community by giving accurate feedback in these forums.
    You failed to admit that current Mercy is a monster.
    You failed to launch productive discussion.

Every Mercy thread was about "why don't you boost all supports then?", "why dps should be able to kill us?".

WELL DESERVED NERF
Actually plenty of Mercy mains said Mercy was a monster and that she was severely overpowered. There are hundreds of pages of Mercy feedback from Mercy mains that have been completely ignored.
I’m most mad that they keep making her less and less fun to play. Just revert her for God’s sake

Even the Undertaker became a biker for awhile. Anything can change.
01/05/2018 11:07 PMPosted by Mercy
Actually plenty of Mercy mains said Mercy was a monster and that she was severely overpowered. There are hundreds of pages of Mercy feedback from Mercy mains that have been completely ignored.

I know, that's why I clarified it.
01/05/2018 11:04 PMPosted by Night
Not all of you, but the majority

People have to be ready for the consequences of their decisions. It's like democracy; if the majority votes the bad guy, you have to endure it, either you like it or not. The majority decided not to be responsible and to mock us. These people now wonder how blizzard came up with this patch. It's simple:
Blizzard knows that Mercy is a problem. However there's another problem. Whatever the decision, people will whine. So, the solution is simple. Ground her in a patch to satisfy the majority and then boost her little by little so everybody is happy in the long run.
I just saw in a YouTube video if you use Valk and dive in for a Rez and accidentally overshoot or hop you put Rez on a cool down for another 30 seconds. Has anyone else seen this??
https://youtu.be/wDeuqXd1ces
Time stamp: 5:15
It’s possible I just didn’t know it was a thing so it might be old news to people who play her more than me.