Didn't receive 100 additional OWL tokens for email signup

General Discussion
1 2 3 5 Next
I received an email tonight stating that I would get 100 OWL tokens for logging in (got those) and "an additional 100 tokens when the tokens go live because you've already subscribed to Official Overwatch League news with your Blizzard Battle.net account email". Is this a mistake in description and they'll be given out when the games go live, or should I have received them when I got the login reward? Thanks for your help.
Same here D: It did say it might take a few days for your account to receive the additional 100 tokens. So I will wait a bit more before I send a report. :)
Same here. Hopefully we'll get an answer soon. I want my second free skin, lol XD
It can take several days for your account to receive the tokens, pluss your account must be in "good standing" (which means no recent bans)

( https://i.imgur.com/WC8TKgB.png )
i accidentally pressed united nations instead of united states will that affect me getting my tokens
01/10/2018 03:58 PMPosted by Genericname
i accidentally pressed united nations instead of united states will that affect me getting my tokens
You can always sign up again, you won't get double email or anything.

And I can confirm it is likely a 2-3day wait on the tokens being added to your account due to processing :)
01/10/2018 04:11 PMPosted by Beigelstin
01/10/2018 03:58 PMPosted by Genericname
You can always sign up again, you won't get double email or anything.

And I can confirm it is likely a 2-3day wait on the tokens being added to your account due to processing :)

hi! no confirmation was sent to my email that i subscribed to OWL. Thanks
Same here.
Same here, never received anything
Same I didn’t get an email
I did not get the confirmation either.
It takes a few hours to get the confirmation email, yall have no patience
01/11/2018 08:49 AMPosted by lunalaxo

I sent the email since yesterday afternoon, but I didn’t even know there was a confirmation mail or if I just got signed up automatically without a need for a confirmation :/
01/11/2018 08:51 AMPosted by Charmy
01/11/2018 08:49 AMPosted by lunalaxo

I sent the email since yesterday afternoon, but I didn’t even know there was a confirmation mail or if I just got signed up automatically without a need for a confirmation :/

I signed up, and then a few hours later I got the email with dates and times for the matches and stuff

That’s literally it
For those saying they didn't get the email, check your spam folders. That is where I found mine.
01/11/2018 09:10 AMPosted by Trollox
For those saying they didn't get the email, check your spam folders. That is where I found mine.

Also, if you use gmail, it might be in the Promotions tab instead of on the Primary tab.
"several days" =/= RIGHT NOW
Do you people know to read blue's post?
I signed up yesterday, but all I got was the button turning to blue and saying "Got It!"

But I read it takes several takes to a week or so to get the tokens so no big deal. Just really wish they would've given an email confirmation upon signup.
I signed up for the email today. I'd like that second skin and can't wait to get the tokens!