Overwatch can be so better....

General Discussion
Dear "neo" blizzard, I like your games. I played the first Diablo on my Pentium 133, but I did not know OW was an indie game created without no plan. Comp is so bad.... and ok report system doesn't work cos 40 people, RIGHT???. Why don't you do if someone left the game he get -25 sr and other players get 0 sr. If not that that make drone that has 450 hp and can't fill ult so 5 vs 6 is ok. Now second thing OWL and skins... Sorry, but I don't care about OWL but I payed this game full price. You can't put F2P stuff in it. OWL staff must be unlockable in the game.
Thank you.
P.S. Fix the servers
Indie?
12/23/2017 01:04 PMPosted by Daddy
Indie?

We have small team, we can't fix this, we can't fix that....are you new?
12/23/2017 01:02 PMPosted by Deadpool13
Now second thing OWL and skins... Sorry, but I don't care about OWL but I payed this game full price. You can't put F2P stuff in it.

You bought the base game and access to the servers, you're not entitled to things added later.
12/23/2017 01:40 PMPosted by Overjoyed
12/23/2017 01:02 PMPosted by Deadpool13
Now second thing OWL and skins... Sorry, but I don't care about OWL but I payed this game full price. You can't put F2P stuff in it.

You bought the base game and access to the servers, you're not entitled to things added later.
actually the deal was that all future updates would be free, that’s why the game has a barebones launch
12/23/2017 01:56 PMPosted by Purple
12/23/2017 01:40 PMPosted by Overjoyed
actually the deal was that all future updates would be free, that’s why the game has a barebones launch

ACKCHYUALLY its both