$168 for all skins from 1 team.

General Discussion
Nice scam Blizzard
wow, thanks for letting the forums know they are expensive.
It's 100$ USD, I take it you are Canadian?

The amount is a little too high, but nothing absurd.
Why would you get a skin for all 24 heroes. Do you play all of them???
01/09/2018 01:38 PMPosted by Steveck
It's 100$ USD, I take it you are Canadian?

The amount is a little too high, but nothing absurd.

it's $124.99 CDN for 2600 league tokens
01/09/2018 01:40 PMPosted by DerGReif2
Why would you get a skin for all 24 heroes. Do you play all of them???

Well first there are 26 heroes :) and second.... Why yes I do play every one of them these days. I play Random Heroes 99% of the time now that QP is all trolls and Comp is more toxic than nuclear fallout.
Can I have 5€ for recoloring Sonic from blue to red?
It took me a lot of effort and time, I think I've deserved the money, guys!

PS. Because I wanna avoid having to pay more taxes, please buy my virtual currency first, with your real currency ;)
Huh, 6.50 (CND) to buy 100 tokens to unlock one skin? Well, they can do what they want... It's a free economy and all... but, lewl.

Seriously?

How about... make it 6.50 to buy a legendary skin? :3
Blizzard is a business, it needs money to continue creating new content for a game that adds free characters and free maps.

If you want every skin for every hero....yeah, it'll be expensive.
01/09/2018 01:58 PMPosted by Saturn0
Blizzard is a business, it needs money to continue creating new content for a game that adds free characters and free maps.

If you want every skin for every hero....yeah, it'll be expensive.

As a business major, I can tell you that there is more depth to doing business then simply finding more ways to charge more money to your customer base. This is the basic idea, yes, but customers are also much smarter and fickle these days - and when they feel like they're being nickled and dimed every patch, they get angry. I see a lot of discontent with Overwatch these days. Actual, "free" content is drip fed to us every 2-3 months, balancing is horrible/slow, and most of the added things happen to be either legendary skins or low effort modes (Yeti Hunter - probably took about 10 minutes to make).

If Blizzard wanted to make their customers happy (which is in their best interest too - because that's how they make money), they would have patched in Blizzard World today as well. You see, it would be a lot easier for customers to accept the influx of premium skins if there was a clear benefit to them included. AKA: Blizzard World. Right now, the thinking seems to be: "wow, Blizzard just threw all these OWL skins into the game, and each of them cost $5.00 a piece!" If Blizzard World had been included, then we could have added on, "... BUT, at least I, the paying customer, am getting a sweet new map that is free, so I guess I'm receiving a benefit." This is learned in Marketing 101. Right now, the benefit of the OWL skins to the customer are very unclear.

And I'd also like to note that we're having not one, not two, but three packages of skins drop this month alone.