All the money on Seoul Dynasty skins

General Discussion
Highly Rated
Seriously, they're the best color scheme. Other teams would have looked better with visitor uniforms in my opinion. There's Mayhem and Dragons looking like McDonalds as well. The only ones that can compete in colors are Outlaws and Gladiators.

PS: Obviously this is all about the colors. I got nothing against the teams.
#Dynasty
All the black teams have very tempting skins.

It should have been 100 token for each team, not skins.
Yea I vast majority of people are getting the Seoul Dynasty skins because they look better. And from what I've seen most people don't even care about overwatch league, so Seoul Dynasty will do very well.
Seol Dynasty Reinhardt looks pretty cool.
Agreed 100%
I don't mind the Dallas Fuel color scheme for certain heroes.
I didn't like the SF skin, but I chose it to support my city.
No, I won't be supporting a foreign team.
Got DFuel McCree on PC and Seoul McCree on console

Seoul has the best colour scheme, DFuel has one of the worst
Their skins does look amazing as black happen to be one of my favorite colors, but I can't support them. I have my reasons, and it's not a good one.
Aaaaaaaaaaand this is probably why the money goes to a shared pool instead of going directly to the team you're supporting. Yeah, Dynasty, Outlaws, Gladiators and Valiant have the best color schemes imo (and I don't even like green that much).
I don't care for the teams just the skins. And I agree with everything OP said.
London colors > Seoul colors
Seoul's Gold and black theme is a perfect match for all the golden weapons.
01/09/2018 09:17 PMPosted by Tanis
Seriously, they're the best color scheme. Other teams would have looked better with visitor uniforms in my opinion. There's Mayhem and Dragons looking like McDonalds as well. The only ones that can compete in colors are Outlaws and Gladiators.

PS: Obviously this is all about the colors. I got nothing against the teams.

My brother and I were looking over all the skins and pretty much came to the same conclusion. For just the colors, regardless of who the local team is, Dynasty and Gladiators are probably the best looking followed by some of the Gladiator ones. I'm having a hard time picking between Dynasty and Gladiator D.Va myself.
01/09/2018 09:27 PMPosted by holytoledo
Their skins does look amazing as black happen to be one of my favorite colors, but I can't support them. I have my reasons, and it's not a good one.

Buying a team's colors gives an equal donation to all teams participating in OWL.
01/09/2018 09:31 PMPosted by D3LT4
Seoul's Gold and black theme is a perfect match for all the golden weapons.

I agree. I only have golden tracer guns but I already have the sporty and rose skin.

I got hanzo's dynasty skin and planning to get golden bow. :)
01/09/2018 09:19 PMPosted by iSuckBigTime
All the black teams have very tempting skins.

It should have been 100 token for each team, not skins.

the purpose is to help fund the teams, that would mean you spend 100 OWL currency and only donate like 20 cents to the team you like ONCE
01/09/2018 09:38 PMPosted by OPsoapy
01/09/2018 09:27 PMPosted by holytoledo

Buying a team's colors gives an equal donation to all teams participating in OWL.

I see. It sucks since I really like gold and black together.