Was Symmetra used in OWL

General Discussion
I couldn't watch it due to work
I didn't catch the whole stream, but since I don't see any forum topics on it, I guessing she didn't show this time.
No.
Only in Spawn.
she's basically has had a 0% pickrate for almost a year now, at least from every match I have ever watched I have never seen her picked once.
She wouldn't even last long with the comps they've been using. The OWL teams are full aggressive and well coordinated. Symmetra wouldn't stand a chance to recover nevertheless Torbjorn. OWL players learned the hard way when they didn't choose the same characters. Of course there was Pharmercy making a scene and doing devastating damage as usual.

Symmetra has no place in OWL even with their so called rework that they thought would work on attack. Hah! not with that length, not with that charged orb, not with those delayed 2 seconds turrets and certainly not with those two deployed ultimate.
It's sad but true
I couldn't watch the first match, but I didn't see her in Gladiators vs Dragons or Fuel vs Dynasty. I don't think many pros like to play her much :/
01/10/2018 10:58 PMPosted by Clod
I couldn't watch the first match, but I didn't see her in Gladiators vs Dragons or Fuel vs Dynasty. I don't think many pros like to play her much :/

She's currently not worth a spot on a team, the game moves too fast for her while everyone also outranges her.
Rerererework Mercy > Symmetra problems =/