Forget hero 27...instead,

General Discussion
please fix the problems that are in the 26 playable heroes currently.
to be fair not all hero's have problems, a good chunk of them do though
Where're the problems in Zarya? Soldier? Zenyatta? etc.?
The day they make Doomfist playable we'll be on the 8th spinoff of Uncharted.
the real question is what's a bug and what's intentional?
01/14/2018 09:07 PMPosted by Prett

Why does it sound like you're against the devs fixing the bugs in your post?

And yes, devs, please do start focusing on bugs! If I hook another Genji mid swift-strike only for him to end up somewhere that isn't on my screen one more time... I might actually rip my hair out.
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/538/731/0fc.gif
It's that simple, folks

that's exactly how development works
01/14/2018 09:07 PMPosted by GoatyMcGoat
to be fair not all hero's have problems, a good chunk of them do though

All heroes have slight problems currently, some just have a lot more problems (like bastion and mei)
i dont get how they buff zarya's grav for people not to be able to get of it then put a hero who can get out of it lul
01/14/2018 09:56 PMPosted by Wonderful
01/14/2018 09:07 PMPosted by Prett

Why does it sound like you're against the devs fixing the bugs in your post?
This is assuming OP was talking about bugs rather than balancing issues, which is what I was referring to in my post..
01/14/2018 09:12 PMPosted by AgtCooper

My Christmas wish was that “they will fix doomfist”, little did I know that my wish was apparently on a monkey’s paw so that when they “fixed” him, they still messed him up.
01/14/2018 10:05 PMPosted by Rumy
i dont get how they buff zarya's grav for people not to be able to get of it then put a hero who can get out of it lul

My jaw dropped when I saw that Moira can escape Grav. Like wtf. A regular ability like Halt I can see, but an ult? Even Sombra can't translocate out of it or Reaper wraith out.

I don't know if that was intended or not, but man is that a slap in the face.
01/15/2018 10:11 AMPosted by AgtCooper

My jaw dropped when I saw that Moira can escape Grav. Like wtf. A regular ability like Halt I can see, but an ult? Even Sombra can't translocate out of it or Reaper wraith out.

I don't know if that was intended or not, but man is that a slap in the face.

Reaper can wraith out of grav... Along with Orisa fortify. It makes sense because what Moira does is the same tech thing Reaper does.
Why fix problems, when you can create more ?
while i would argue that some heroes are balanced (im not going to argue which of them) i see your point
"X new hero announced!" Grabs the headlines for your game way more effectively then "X hero is no longer nonviable garbage after Y months!"

Shhhh don’t tell them
01/14/2018 10:08 PMPosted by SpectorXero
01/14/2018 09:12 PMPosted by AgtCooper

My Christmas wish was that “they will fix doomfist”, little did I know that my wish was apparently on a monkey’s paw so that when they “fixed” him, they still messed him up.

Didn't the last patch fix like 10 bugs with him??