reworks. i like them.

General Discussion
I hate, the hate for reworks in the community. I remember the mercy rework and all the mercy main was hating on it. I played mercy in the ptr and I was like she super op. I climb 1k sr playing mercy 2.0 and wanted to quit playing overwatch because she was so busted.
Now when I call for an meta change. (tracer rework) everyone hated it. Because of tracer, you see winston and dva mostly. So you see those 3 heroes the most. The rework roadhog from an dps to an tank. So bye-bye tank meta. Maybe tracer need one too. But as soon as I said rework people hated.
I might not watch the overwatch league because it becoming the same thing everytime.
I know it will get downvoted but idc.
Have a like on me.
There is absolutely no need for a Tracer rework. All she needs is a small nerf.
01/15/2018 12:38 PMPosted by JSConnor

Mercy players said the same thing
Also she needed a E ability.

Look now.

I hate Tracer but I don't think a nerf isn't necessarily the answer. The problem is the characters who should counter her can't. She just needs a counter really because as it is now there is nobody to challenge her.
Is there a point to this thread because it seems that you're just rambling that nobody listens to you.
Tracer no thanks, the other reworks overall I'm happy with, mercy not entirely as I don't know what the devs were really thinking that she we as problem here's instant easy value mercy who is more of an issue but whether. Dva reworks have all rewarded better play imo, Lucio is super enjoyable with his Mobility and the smaller aura makes him more involved, every iteration of roadhog Hook has overall been a good change more fair and all work the same overall take a breather is great now, symm rework honestly doesn't really matter, mercy has been a disaster

Back to op what the Hell could possibly be changed for tracer while keeping her tracer? If you alter blinks/recall which is her entire kit either it's more powerful or mostly useless ie make her ult 20 seconds of being able to blink or recall taking it out of her kit, bad yes I know, she would never build up charge, if you made cooldowns longer or recharge take longer then she doesn't stay alive long enough, pulse bomb is fine right now so I don't see that being touched, altering her weapon unless it's a drastic decrease in damage doesn't really matter she wants to be way up close to cancel spread that being said as well more spread doesn't really do much either she wants to be as close as possible as it is to counter spread. Overall noting they could really do would make sense and if they drastically changed anything she wouldn't be tracer
01/15/2018 12:55 PMPosted by yeti331

Back to op what the Hell could possibly be changed for tracer while keeping her tracer?

I made a post but got flame. It doesn't matter if tracer will be tracer after a rework. As long as it balance.
01/15/2018 12:45 PMPosted by aba1

I hate Tracer but I don't think a nerf isn't necessarily the answer. The problem is the characters who should counter her can't. She just needs a counter really because as it is now there is nobody to challenge her.

They can't or people don't use their counters? The same character that softcounters anyone also counters Tracer.
01/15/2018 01:42 PMPosted by SilverHawk
01/15/2018 12:45 PMPosted by aba1

They can't or people don't use their counters? The same character that softcounters anyone also counters Tracer.
it not about tracer counter. She is the most played dps in overwatch league. She have high burst damage and sustain damage doesn't affect really work on her. They nerf junkrat mine. So the only dps they can deal with her is mccree but of you miss the flash bang, tracer can 1 clip mccree. Traced have no counters. She force out dva winston because she doesnt use rein or orisa shields. It boring after a while to watch. The meta need to shift or the game will get boring.