Doomfist is useless he needs buffs

General Discussion
1 2 3 5 Next
If anyone can tell me a viable situation where doomfist would be an awesome pick i will eat my own shoe

01/23/2018 12:18 PMPosted by SilentHero
Viable situation?

Throwing?

01/23/2018 12:18 PMPosted by Ashram
You are wrong ! He can be useful when... I mean...

Ah no... no no no, forgive me! I will come back later !

01/23/2018 12:19 PMPosted by RaizPodre
Doomfist is countered by Overwatch Game.

01/22/2018 07:53 PMPosted by DarkCat
01/22/2018 07:15 PMPosted by SPGG
If anyone can tell me a viable situation where doomfist would be an awesome pick i will eat my own shoe

When the enemy is afk...

Eat that shoe ._.

he gets countered by everyone and counters nothing (except mercy and maybe another doomfist) he is completely useless I would rather have an attack torb (that is trying to win with torb) then a doomfist I’m being serious

https://www.overbuff.com/heroes/doomfist

He is just there to feed the other teams ultimates

Here are some of my thoughts:

Increase his rocket punch hotbox size by 10%

Increase is ammo from 4 to 6

Reduce the spread on his primary fire

When doomfist gets a kill with his uppercut slam or rocket punch he instantly gets that ability back (like how genji works with his dash) this will help doomfist go in get a pick and be able to escape easier

when doomfist hits someone meteor strike he will instantly gain 80 shields for everyone he hits

Also on a side note, just change his achievement seriously how are you supposed to hit 6 people with one meteor strike
you are wrong
01/22/2018 07:25 PMPosted by Whaleform
you are wrong

Explain
Reset for a kill would be interesting

He's not useless, unless you go in getting picks like you were a tank.

Do some damage, get shield to escape use punch to escape, rince and repeat,

Punch to kill easy/alone targets

Some kind of DPS Harambe

Maybe he requires too much skills for the reward, but he's fun to play

How would that even work he only has 5 fingers
01/22/2018 07:15 PMPosted by SPGG

When the enemy is afk...

Eat that shoe ._.
the only time I found him decent is punching a rein out of his position during chokepoints like hanamura and volskaya
he beats the death out of Rein

If I see an even mildly competent doom on the enemy team, I just instantly swap off Rein. It's not worth the frustration.
01/22/2018 07:59 PMPosted by Bodaff

If I see an even mildly competent doom on the enemy team, I just instantly swap off Rein. It's not worth the frustration.

genji is way better at it and what does genji get countered by.....
At least he has a new skin half a year after release.
Yay...
he's useless in the hands of someone who doesn't know how to actually play him properly.. my advice: practice
Viable situation?

Throwing?
You are wrong ! He can be useful when... I mean...

Ah no... no no no, forgive me! I will come back later !
01/23/2018 12:17 PMPosted by Nibbler
he's useless in the hands of someone who doesn't know how to actually play him properly.. my advice: practice

chipsa is the only person who can play doomfist reliably imo
01/22/2018 07:52 PMPosted by TechieGaming

How would that even work he only has 5 fingers
same way Genji has 20 !@#$ing blades in his arm XD? Seeming its energy blasts and he is all like half omnic i could see it working from a logical stand point. Energy cells and what not in a world like OW would take up little space (I assume)
Doomfist is countered by Overwatch Game.
01/23/2018 12:13 PMPosted by SPGG
01/22/2018 07:59 PMPosted by Bodaff

genji is way better at it and what does genji get countered by.....
genji is garbo vs tanks

doom tosses rein around and theres not anything he can do about it unless he wants to have his team die

he's always been fantastic vs. tanks. Winston and dva can't do anything vs him and they're all easy to hit even with the wonky rp hitbox. the only reason he isn't better in anti dive is that he is a free kill vs even a half decent tracer
01/23/2018 12:18 PMPosted by SilentHero
Viable situation?

Throwing?

guess I'm eating my shoe
Total Mayhem.

Tonight... You will dine on boot.

I get (in some ways) where you're coming from, but consider my point as well. It shows that there is a problem, but it doesn't mean he's completely worthless.

I think for every hit he can land with his abilities, it'll reduce cooldowns, that would be pretty viable, but you can't just let them refresh and increase the rocket punch. That'll create more of a problem.

His combos are solid. If you play Doomfist that RP is all the work you do, you deserve to think he's useless.

To really balance him out, his other two ability cooldowns need to go down. It'll increase his combo and mobility potential. That's why he does work in Total Mayhem (he's a win condition in the right hands).
Hit and run tactics. Play around your team. Disrupt the other teams formation.

I main him as a secondary in Diamond rank and honestly, hes more useful then you think.

Does take practice, yes he does have bugs.

I can easily take out an average of 2-4 of the other teams during a push.