New Ana Passive: Transfusion

General Discussion
Highly Rated
Transfusion:
- Ana now regains 20 health for every 75 healing she does.
- Ana now regains 15 health for every 70 damage she does.

Frankly, it's a little ridiculous that Ana is the only support without any kind of self regeneration. She should not have to use her grenade, which can be a huge game changer when placed correctly, to heal herself, as no other support requires a use of an ability to do so. Biotic Grenade should be a tactical ability, not a reflexive one.

The amount she heals herself maxes out at 20 for healing and 15 for damage respectively. The numbers decrease the less damage or healing she does. For example, if Ana shoots an enemy with only about 40 health left and kills them, she would only self heal for about 10.

This new passive would:
A) Promote healing allies over doing damage to enemies to regain health.
B) Increase Ana's ability to survive, especially at a time when dive is prominent.
C) Encourage better aim.
I like it, a lot.

It translates to 25hp/s self heal though if she hits every shot and is at max firerate. 37.5hp/s if she is naded herself while pumping shots in her team. This is too high, but I really, really like the concept.

Mercy 20hp/s (after 1 sec)
Lucio 13hp/s (35hp/s Amp It Up)
Moria 33hp/s (while doing 50 dmg/s)
Zenyatta 20shield/s (after 3 sec)
Please Jeff do this, it's exactly what Ana needs!
Personally, I think the name is great and the passive would be great.

I'd prefer if she got a new ability mapped to the 1 key that made her sip some tea and gain a temporary speed boost and health regeneration buff, but perhaps what you've suggested is more practical.
This is a great idea. Please Blizzard.
I like it, sustain for putting in work. Also encourages support Ana over DPS Ana, which is honestly very needed in Plat.
Actually, this ability should be based on the heal-nade as a passive healing ability.

Providing X amount of healing when the grenade is on standby. When using the grenade you lose passive healing for Burst healing your team or yourself.
Nah that makes her unique. Just buff her damage by 5.
01/30/2018 10:27 AMPosted by maloo
I like it, a lot.

It translates to 25hp/s self heal though if she hits every shot and is at max firerate. 37.5hp/s if she is naded herself while pumping shots in her team. This is too high, but I really, really like the concept.

Mercy 20hp/s (after 1 sec)
Lucio 13hp/s (35hp/s Amp It Up)
Moria 33hp/s (while doing 50 dmg/s)

I think it's fair. It makes up for A) the inconsitancy of her rifle and the irregularities that can occur with enemy/Ally movement, and B) her lack of mobility.
01/30/2018 10:56 AMPosted by WeirdWølf
Nah that makes her unique. Just buff her damage by 5.
he/she was being sarcastic
I like that other idea where she shoots her feet but this is cool too
Good passive.
01/30/2018 10:27 AMPosted by maloo

i think that shields regen at a rate of 30shield/s but im not sure.
A life steal on a hero that does as much damage as Peacekeeper... Oh... Uh I don't agree.
01/30/2018 12:17 PMPosted by Manular
A life steal on a hero that does as much damage as Peacekeeper... Oh... Uh I don't agree.
Her primary fire is a projectile and Ana only has around half the fire rate he does. Not to mention she can't 2 tap with headshots like he can either.

oh hi fire-rate. oh hi headshots. Do i need to quote myself when ana had 60dmg and mccrees kept saying that stupid argument? Ana doesn´t deal as much dmg as mccree in any reality, wake up pls.

It's fine if you choose to disagree, but please come up with a better reason than comparing Ana's rifle to Mcree's handcannon.
I really dig your suggestion. If Ana has to work harder for all the shots to land then her healing should be rewarded somehow, since the only thing it does for her is charge her ultimate.

Sincerely hoping that Jeff's team is gonna see this though. You can try reposting this on Reddit as well, for more exposure.
This.....this is beautiful. Blizzard PLEASE consider anything close to this idea.
01/30/2018 12:11 PMPosted by ericjai
I like that other idea where she shoots her feet but this is cool too

/s