General Discussion
- Nerfs:

D.Va:
- Decrease rocket damage by 10%

Tracer:
- Increase required ultimate charge from 1125 to 1250

- Buffs:

Mei:
- Remove damage falloff. I don't care if she'll become a sniper, she happens to be the only projectile hero with falloff and coincidentally the worst hero in the game.

Doomfist:
- Increase reload speed by 25%
- Decrease shield decay rate by 50%

Torbjorn:
- Increase reload speed in molten core by 50%

Sombra:
- Decrease the invisibility de-cloak time by 50%
- Decrease spread by 10%
D.va doesn’t need a nerf. Also you didn’t mention important heroes like Symmetra and Mercy.
01/19/2018 10:55 AMPosted by LilJinx
D.va doesn’t need a nerf. Also you didn’t mention important heroes like Symmetra and Mercy.

Right, she's only the most picked tank in comp, quick play, the pro scene, and overwatch league by a mile. That's obviously a sign of a balanced character.
Just a side note: Also fix the Genju deflect bugs.
Missiles were already nerfed
D.Va being close to a must pick and dealing as much damage as DPS while also having defensive capability is balanced? I believe pros would disagree.

Mercy is already getting a nerf, and I'm not including Symmetra.
No symmetra buff really why not

She needs one the most
01/19/2018 11:00 AMPosted by SlyOblivion
Genji's deflect is not bugged. The developers have stated several times Genji's deflect hitbox needs to be big, otherwise it's absolutely useless as an offensive ability. Also, he doesn't stand out statistically at all.
01/19/2018 10:47 AMPosted by ŜOMBRA
- Nerfs:

D.Va:
- Decrease rocket damage by 10%

Tracer:
- Increase required ultimate charge from 1125 to 1250

- Buffs:

Mei:
- Remove damage falloff. I don't care if she'll become a sniper, she happens to be the only projectile hero with falloff and coincidentally the worst hero in the game.

Doomfist:
- Increase reload speed by 25%
- Decrease shield decay rate by 50%

Torbjorn:
- Increase reload speed in molten core by 50%

Sombra:
- Decrease the invisibility de-cloak time by 50%
- Decrease spread by 10%

D.Va: Agree

Tracer: Agree

Mei: Agree, or at least change it to 50 minimum instead of 22.

Doomfist: Disagree, good Doomfists are scary as hell already.

Torbjorn: I'd rather just have Molten Core reload Torb's gun.

Sombra: Disagree. The change I'd make is increase ult charge generation for damage by 50%, reduce ult charge generation by health pack healing by 33%.
For D.va, what are you gonna do to compensate the damage nerf? Its only 162 dmg. Her damage is all that she has left. She cant tank properly; she's squishy thanks to the lack of armor, and a short tanking ability (DM). You'd only leave her with her mobility and thats about it. At least give some armor back or a critbox reduction.

You wont fix Mei's problem with a falloff but you'd cause another problem. It was given a falloff because she could snipe players and even if it does happen, it wont solve her problem; her kit in general. Just rework her freezing ability to cripple mobility abilities like genji's dash or tracer's blink and some QoL changes like reloading while in cyro-freeze.
01/19/2018 11:03 AMPosted by ŜOMBRA
D.Va being close to a must pick and dealing as much damage as DPS while also having defensive capability is balanced? I believe pros would disagree.

Mercy is already getting a nerf, and I'm not including Symmetra.

I haven't heard any pro say dva is op. I've seen them call out mercy, tracer, and even junkrat though. Dva is strong but has more than enough weakness to exploit. She is meta because dive is meta. Winston is used almost as often but you don't mention him. Zenyatta is damn near mandatory but you don't mention him. There is more to the story than just "this hero is picked a lot".
01/19/2018 11:02 AMPosted by kleanupman

She's pretty close to, if not the, next most required hero, with Mercy. Her damage is a big part of that.
01/19/2018 11:03 AMPosted by SALOCH1N

She needs one the most
Because Symmetra can't be fixed with mere number changes. She's a poorly designed hero at this current moment, and it'll take some brainstorming from the devs to solve that.
01/19/2018 11:12 AMPosted by ŜOMBRA
01/19/2018 11:03 AMPosted by SALOCH1N

She needs one the most
Because Symmetra can't be fixed with mere number changes. She's a poorly designed hero at this current moment, and it'll take some brainstorming from the devs to solve that.
Well then just add

Sym rework not sure what to do but she needs it

Because it looks like you think sym is fine and that my friend is crazy
01/19/2018 11:06 AMPosted by Crestren
For D.va, what are you gonna do to compensate the damage nerf? Its only 162 dmg. Her damage is all that she has left. She cant tank properly; she's squishy thanks to the lack of armor, and a short tanking ability (DM). You'd only leave her with her mobility and thats about it. At least give some armor back or a critbox reduction.

You wont fix Mei's problem with a falloff but you'd cause another problem. It was given a falloff because she could snipe players and even if it does happen, it wont solve her problem; her kit in general. Just rework her freezing ability to cripple mobility abilities like genji's dash or tracer's blink and some QoL changes like reloading while in cyro-freeze.
You're acting as if D.Va's viability is hanging by a thread. She's nearly picked as much as Mercy in pro play, and with the new Mercy nerfs coming into play, she's literally going to be the most OP hero in the game. Reducing her missile damage by 10% is the least we can do at this point in time.
01/19/2018 11:14 AMPosted by ŜOMBRA

You're acting as if D.Va's viability is hanging by a thread. She's nearly picked as much as Mercy in pro play, and with the new Mercy nerfs coming into play, she's literally going to be the most OP hero in the game. Reducing her missile damage by 10% is the least we can do at this point in time.

And you're acting as if D.va is the problem. Im saying that whats with nerfing D.va? Shes the problem? Thats the same thing people said when they wanted her DM to be nerfed, yet dive is still here and people pick dive more than other comps because it still lacks counterplay and that she like Winston are the two only tanks that are dive tanks.

You want her pickrate to decrease? Why not allow more counters to be viable and buff the counters like Sombra and Mei? Her missiles damage was already nerfed as it was ffs. It was about 200 dmg before and now its 162 dmg, and it even requires good tracking to be effective with.
01/19/2018 11:10 AMPosted by idSurge
01/19/2018 11:02 AMPosted by kleanupman

She's pretty close to, if not the, next most required hero, with Mercy. Her damage is a big part of that.

Not really. Even with another nerf to missiles she would still be the most desired. She is picked because of DM and her ability to create openings and harass. An arbitrary 10% nerf wouldn't change this. Dva really isn't an issue in this game. None if the tanks are. They are the healthiest class of heroes right now.
01/19/2018 11:04 AMPosted by ŜOMBRA
01/19/2018 11:00 AMPosted by SlyOblivion
Genji's deflect is not bugged. The developers have stated several times Genji's deflect hitbox needs to be big, otherwise it's absolutely useless as an offensive ability. Also, he doesn't stand out statistically at all.
Not bugged? Not bugged? Then explain this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAD4JzRQRRc
Those are bugs.