Hate joining games midway through

General Discussion
IDK why this is still a thing. I get it that nobody likes 5v6ing, but also,nobody likes joining a game and instantly hearing "defeat". Every time I queue for a game and join almost immediately I get super nervous that I'll join the losing team and desperately try to win but end up losing. This has happened to me my last two games, but has happened up to four times in a row. When I queue, I expect a fair and well fought game, not a near instant or pretty much guaranteed loss. Now, joining a game right before it ends can be great if you're on the winning team, but it seems like that never happens....
Lesser of 2 evils. It feels worse to 5 or less vs. 6 than it does coming into a game that has already started.

If they removed backfill most OW games wouldn't even finish, it'd just be "Oh, that guy left, damn, guess I'll leave too" and snowball.
01/27/2018 09:27 PMPosted by Roflmeow
Lesser of 2 evils. It feels worse to 5 or less vs. 6 than it does coming into a game that has already started.

If they removed backfill most OW games wouldn't even finish, it'd just be "Oh, that guy left, damn, guess I'll leave too" and snowball.

Good point, it would be impossible to fix but I just wanted to say what was on my mind