Competitive is already noticeably better.

General Discussion
Thanks for the update. Barely seen any Mercys since the patch went live and any I did see lost quite quite heavily. Feelsgood.
I don't think it's fair that because someone chooses Mercy they deserve a loss and that's fair. She still needs to be viable. Am I the only one who see's this lol??
That's because people don't know how to handle Mercy without the free Rez yet.

She'll be back.
why do people just have the need to poke the hornets nest..when the hornets are already pissed off!
Kk have fun dying and not having a redo button anymore.
01/30/2018 01:42 PMPosted by billywink
I don't think it's fair that because someone chooses Mercy they deserve a loss and that's fair. She still needs to be viable. Am I the only one who see's this lol??

I think it's perfectly fair since she was mandatory for a win for over 4 months. Time to let the other supports rise from the dead.

01/30/2018 01:44 PMPosted by Husker

Implying I need res to be a good player. Sorry, but I still know how to position well to avoid dying as much as possible, so I won't be feeding like you.

Where has Ana been for the last 100 days. Has she been viable, have people not been losing because they pick Ana over Mercy. Even Ryujehong has to play Mercy. It is not baout hurting Mercy, it is about helping the other supports.

And anyways anything that will make me see less Pharah is a welcome change.
01/30/2018 01:45 PMPosted by Naquadah

I think it's perfectly fair since she was mandatory for a win for over 4 months. Time to let the other supports rise from the dead.

01/30/2018 01:44 PMPosted by Husker

Implying I need res to be a good player. Sorry, but I still know how to position well to avoid dying as much as possible, so I won't be feeding like you.

I don't understand the logic here..... The other supports are nerfed, and no one cares except supports. Mercy keeps her 60hps and now people cry OP due to reverse power creep. The other supports dropped off because they lost their ability to compete with the original norm of the game anyway.... And now people are happy that the last healer that could heal at their original level is nerfed... I don't understand.

Let's make our supports equal by making them all worse than the way that they started!!!!
01/30/2018 01:41 PMPosted by Naquadah
Thanks for the update. Barely seen any Mercys since the patch went live and any I did see lost quite quite heavily. Feelsgood.

I felt happy for you a bit at first when you said you enjoy the update and it improved your experience, but that gloating over Mercy being gone is downright disgusting.
01/30/2018 01:42 PMPosted by SunsetHippo
why do people just have the need to poke the hornets nest..when the hornets are already pissed off!
as much as you shoving happiness/positivity down everyone throats an telling them to ignore blizz an all their wrongdoing? but what do i know? i'm just a stupid training bot.
01/30/2018 01:47 PMPosted by Echo

Where has Ana been for the last 100 days. Has she been viable, have people not been losing because they pick Ana over Mercy. Even Ryujehong has to play Mercy. It is not baout hurting Mercy, it is about helping the other supports.

And anyways anything that will make me see less Pharah is a welcome change.

Uhm... You do realize that it's not Mercy's fault that Ana is not viable right? Blame that on Dive meta. She's too slow, too outdated to keep up with that meta, not to mention the shields/bubbles that are CONSTANTLY in games, they get in the way of her healing. Ana needs proper buffing/fixing for her to be viable again tbh. A way to bypass shields to heal her teammates as she hangs out in the back, a speed or climbing buff of some sort, and a way to bypass body blocking to heal someone who is low health instead of the fat body that's constantly in her way. Completely trashing one healer won't make the other *viable*. If anything, it's going to be Moira/Lucio/Zen mains that rise from this.
The logic in this thread is so good.

Let's make supports better by nerfing all the supports.

That way none of them would be picked over the others.

Hello, Ana is still sitting here waiting for her buff.
I still will be playing Mercy. You can't stop me. Noone can :-)

I just watched my wife roll a team on Mercy- still seemed viable to me.
01/30/2018 02:05 PMPosted by go123452
The logic in this thread is so good.

Let's make supports better by nerfing all the supports.

That way none of them would be picked over the others.

Hello, Ana is still sitting here waiting for her buff.

If supports had been buffed to Mercy's level, the fights would last forever. The amount of sustain that Mercy was bringing to fights was insane and not fun.