Welcome to EcoPoint Brazil

General Discussion
Genial, cara! Cliquei achando que o tópico seria uma palhaçada e quebrei a cara! Foda a iniciativa de vocês!

Made my day :)
This is fantastic! Great way to bring people together to do something good for the world. :)
01/22/2018 05:54 AMPosted by Ravnuslock
hey guys! just wanted to share this project i created a couple of months ago and finally is out

I wanted to make something that brought people together for a good cause and I took the ingame lore of ecopoint and started to do a reforesting of deforested zones

here are some pictures of the event https://imgur.com/a/BJ8HF
hope you guys enjoy it and help me spread the word this was just the Pilot!
the next one will be better!

We gave medals for "TOP DIGGER" TOP PLANTER" and "Most Dirty" ahahahah
I LOVE IT
01/22/2018 04:09 PMPosted by Shirayuki
I LOVE IT
thank you!!
Wow, what a beautiful project.
As tracer would say: "the world could always use more heroes (like you guys)"
This is fantastic! :)
This is so cool!!
Wow. It’s amazing to see how you guys helped out the community. I wish I was there so I could’ve helped. Alas, I’m thousands of miles away. Keep up the amazing work!
SWEET
This is an amazing initiative with beautiful creativity! I've done tree planting in high school for a couple of years, and I have to say, there is something really rewarding about doing it. You really feel like you are contributing to something bigger.

Great job to you guys! You're making this world a better place with your beautiful ideas :)
Well done my friends, well done.
Me and my friends would love to do something like this, but where we live there isn't that many deforested parts. Any way we can sign up?
This is an incredible project for you guys! Lets see where this goes!
Wow this is awesome! Every day when I open our forums I wonder what new thing I’ll discover, the community never ceases to inspire and amaze me.

Cheers.
01/22/2018 10:31 PMPosted by Bill Warnecke
Wow this is awesome! Every day when I open our forums I wonder what new thing I’ll discover, the community never ceases to inspire and amaze me.

Cheers.

Definitely a nice change of pace to see people spreading positivity into the world. :)

Cheers.
for some reason I can't like this quote. But have a like non the less :)

Cheers.

Stuff like this just shows how positive this community can be.
That is awesome!