We're getting more Blizz World eventually, right?

General Discussion
Being a big fan of all Blizz games I obviously love this map but I can't help but be a little disappointed by it at the same time.

When I first saw the map (the actual map of the park) ahead of time I thought we would be playing/seeing the whole place.

Instead we just play in Stormwind, Protoss land and Diablo Castle. I was really excited to explore Orgrimmar, Blackrock Mountain, Darkmoon Fair etc. aswell .

Is there any chance that we will get more game modes on Blizz World that open up additional parts of the park?
01/25/2018 11:25 AMPosted by LordFarquad
Is there any chance that we will get more game modes on Blizz World that open up additional parts of the park?
I really hope so.
Orgrimmar deathmatch would be awesome
I wonder if they're gonna make anothr section of the park a Deathmatch/CTF map
A Horde style FFA Deathmatch arena like Chateau would be awesome!
I have a good feeling that other parts of the map may show up in different forms, but that what we have now is what will be used in a competitive setting.
A lot the maps are just bits an pieces of bigger ones. Black Forest,Nercolipos, EcoPoint etc.
There best bet to keep the game going was to chop it all up an doll it out thru an IV drip.
Heres to hoping will see more from OverWatch 2. Blizz bought the patents an copyrights for it. maybe the second game will have another 20+ hero they just had lying around the Blizz headquarters.

This is just my opinion tho from what writing on the walls I've seen.
but what do I know, I'm just a training bot.
01/25/2018 11:35 AMPosted by Caelum
I have a good feeling that other parts of the map may show up in different forms, but that what we have now is what will be used in a competitive setting.

this makes sense.

I figure they could make Deathmatch / Arena / Control maps out of the other areas
I can help but feel that this map would have been the best for KotH (even if I dislike KotH and I'm glad to have another Hybrid). one WoW point, one Starcraft point and one Diablo point with a Heartstone spawn room..

Maybe we'll see these maps with this gamemode someday.
They could do the rest of the map as a new Deathmatch map.