Pharmacy combo no longer a problem?

General Discussion
I haven't been paying close attention to the previous patch notes but I just realized how the pharmacy combo is no longer problem (from what I've seen). It's not being used as much so did they change something? Or have people forgotten about it or learned to counter it?

Just curious.
The buff to Ana was a pretty large nail in Pharah's coffin.

I haven't had problems with her since.
Well it was never a "problem" to begin with but dva change, Ana buff, and other changes made her life a little harder
We have Junkrat and Mercy. Problems have shifted to bigger problems.
People are getting better at Widow, Mercy got nerfed so there are alot less people playing her. Also idk how many people know about this but bastion in recon mode melts pharmacy if you are decent at burst fire. I always pick bastion and just stay in recon if there is a really good pharah or pharmacy.
Ever noticed an increase in McCree's?
I am pretty sure it is slowly coming back again especially after mercy gets nerfed.
It is still used even in OWL.
01/11/2018 09:05 AMPosted by komikoze
I haven't been paying close attention to the previous patch notes but I just realized how the pharmacy combo is no longer problem (from what I've seen). It's not being used as much so did they change something? Or have people forgotten about it or learned to counter it?

Just curious.

Its no long a "problem" because it was never a problem to begin with. People just learned to finally start aiming and shooting at her rather than come on here and complain.

Nothing has changed about the Pharmercy combo other than the forums finally came to their senses on it.
As a McCree main I can say it’s an easily deterred strategy. Deadeye pharmercy a few times and Pharah will usually switch haha
It's still very much used on console. Which is the place it was ever really a problem. Pc players just don't understand our problem when we bring up the issue. But that's how it was all the console people complaining about it and all the pc people telling us to aim. Honestly don't really see any console only problems ever brought up on these forums anymore. I think they have given up.
I just haven't seen it played as much anymore.
I still see it pretty often, especially in 3 vs 3...and considering Mercy's res became an ability with a 30 secs cooldown it still feels kinda broken....and if she ever manages to use valk it's even harder to hit her.
I don't think the problem is Mercy though ( and she will get nerfed again in any case ) as much as the sinergy between both these characters ; Phara is already hard to counter even for hitscans....if you give her a pocket healer she becomes a monster.
01/11/2018 09:39 AMPosted by Cozy
01/11/2018 09:05 AMPosted by komikoze

Just curious.

Its no long a "problem" because it was never a problem to begin with. People just learned to finally start aiming and shooting at her rather than come on here and complain.

Nothing has changed about the Pharmercy combo other than the forums finally came to their senses on it.

Tells you a lot then about balance changes and the immediate unwarranted outcrys >.>