nerfs to moiras ball when?

General Discussion
it does a lot of damage and in small rooms its a killer, its up time is is like 5seconds when the cd is 10, it aims everyone in his range and the cherry on top being moira one of these succ heroes that dont even need to aim

come on bruh
Highly Rated
a lot of damage if you are alone in this room
The moment it magically becomes as op as u noobs think it is.

It's always bronze and silver players lmao....sometimes I wish u had to be a certain rank to access the forums
Q, AC&DC big balls

https://youtu.be/_W-fIn2QZgg
200 total damage usually split between multiple people and it will fly away unless you're in an enclosed space. If you get caught in a small room alone with Moira and can't kill her or escape idk what to tell you
Get D.Va, she can quite literally eat it up easily with DM and Moira without her orbs can be quite vulnerable.
one word D.va, well two words "get the hell away"

tbh her balls are only powerful when you are trapped on a room if not it's just ult charge for your healer, and I've been playing D.va this past few days and Moira's "balls" are the least of problems you can have, her primary could be a dangerous if you are Genji or tracer, try not to go solo against her if your aim is not better than hers
It does 200 damage total.

It bounces around uncontrollably

It's damage over time, not instant damage

Stand next to a single person, get a single point of healing, or step outside that small room and it is no longer a major threat a good amount of the time. The only time it will be a major threat is if you are already low health and it happens to pass by, or if Moira attacks you specifically and combo's it with her primary attack.
nice 13 minutes on moira btw
He's a Genji/Hanzo main. Of course he wants a Moira nerf.

Did you know that you can deflect Moira's orb? Did you know that you can kill Moira with scatter arrow in a small place?
01/15/2018 03:03 PMPosted by Fiotality

Did you know that you can deflect Moira's orb? Did you know that you can kill Moira with scatter arrow in a small place?

Did you know you can kill Moira way faster than she can kill you?
01/15/2018 03:04 PMPosted by DarkCat

This ^^^^
I feel that her ball does way to much damage to a single target. I would suggest that instead of the ball doing a base set of damage all around, it should instead scale on the amount of enemy's hit. The whole point of the ball is to hit multiple enemy's at once, but from what I've seen, it doesn't really hurt that much if you got a group of 4 people together. Scaling the damage up against multiple enemy's and scaling it down against single targets would emphasize more team base play style, instead of the more solo based one. Also, her balls should not still be bouncing around after she dies. I say this because so many other heros have this restriction placed on them. I cant tell you how many times ive played Pharah and had my rockets vanish before hitting my targets just because i died before them.

Only if you can burst her or hit consistent shots, otherwise, she will out heal your damage and you will die. Could you imagine if Symettra got health from using her easy aim beam gun on you? The horror!
01/15/2018 03:18 PMPosted by Kage

Only if you can burst her or hit consistent shots, otherwise, she will out heal your damage and you will die. Could you imagine if Symettra got health from using her easy aim beam gun on you? The horror!

So Moira punishes players for playing badly? Seems good to me.
I play her and at first I though she was OP but her Ultimate is trash. The more I've played her the more I've learned how to deal with her and I've realised she needs a buff if anything.
01/15/2018 02:45 PMPosted by LavelSoloman
It's always bronze and silver players lmao....sometimes I wish u had to be a certain rank to access the forums

Maybe instead of being a rude elitist, offer some advice instead?
when you git gud
I personally think she is pretty cheap.
The dmg orb spam, the aim lock with no reload, the range, fade. I can see why people don't want to lose all that, but it's a bit ridiculous.
It doesn't need a nerf. They already reverted the buff to her damage orb, it no longer deals damage to things like Symmetra's turrets or Widow's mines.